Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Where's Hawaiian?

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Where's Hawaiian?

    Haven't heard anything from him in awhile.

    Anyone know?

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I asked last week as well. Haven't seen him post here in a while. SOD has been absent as well.

    Hopefully he wasn't caught sneaking in and out of LA by SM.

    Knuckle up, Punk.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

    Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

    We want to roll people!

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I asked last week as well. Haven't seen him post here in a while. SOD has been absent as well.

    Hopefully he wasn't caught sneaking in and out of LA by SM.

    Knuckle up, Punk.
    shut up trick!!

    that one always made me laugh..

    Hopefully he is just on break or at the beach
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I asked last week as well. Haven't seen him post here in a while. SOD has been absent as well.

    Hopefully he wasn't caught sneaking in and out of LA by SM.

    Knuckle up, Punk.
    SOD and Hawaiian are the same guy? lol.

    I tried to send hawaiian a message the other day to see if he was okay but his mailbox is full. More then likely he's just taking a break.

    Wait a minute, SOD lives in the same city where Lamar Jackson played college football and HS loves Lamar Jackson. I think this is a job for Maniac's IT guy.
    Last edited by Prowler; 06-10-2024 at 10:38 AM.









  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    SOD and Hawaiian are the same guy? lol.

    I tried to send hawaiian a message the other day to see if he was okay but his mailbox is full. More then likely he's just taking a break.

    Wait a minute, SOD lives in the same city where Lamar Jackson played college football and HS loves Lamar Jackson. I think this is a job for Maniac's IT guy.
    Ask his IT guy. Who is SOD?


    Doesn’t capitan lemming know hm?
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

    Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

    *** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Maybe the negativity broke them
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Ask his IT guy. Who is SOD?


    Doesn’t capitan lemming know hm?
    SOD is Deville.
    Just sent an email to Hawaiian. Dont have a phone number.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    SOD is Deville.
    Just sent an email to Hawaiian. Dont have a phone number.
    SOD is Deville? Should I know that?

    How may alts does this board have?

    Anyway I hope Hawaiian is okay.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

    Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

    *** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    SOD is Deville? Should I know that?

    How may alts does this board have?

    Anyway I hope Hawaiian is okay.
    SOD= Steeler Of Deville
    It is not a username, it is an acronym for his name used to save typing.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    SOD is Deville? Should I know that?

    How may alts does this board have?

    Anyway I hope Hawaiian is okay.
    You seem to be a special breed. Steeler of Deville (SOD). Its not an alias. But I have known for many years SOD is Lamar Jackson.
    Trolls are people too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •