Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers finally have a reliable QB...OUCH!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Exactly! And if the offense were to flourish, Windy has already provided his narrative - because Khan and AR2 finally took over. No matter the outcome, there is a baked-in anti-Tomlin spin that is floated in advance to try and make the absurd seem believable. Like you said...it's the way of the world these days. I feel like most Tomlin haters also like red ball caps.
    If the O fails I won't blame Tomlin unless he admits he's heavily involved, as he did last year. I think Tomlin is best coaching the D and letting an experienced OC coach the O.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    If the O fails I won't blame Tomlin unless he admits he's heavily involved, as he did last year. I think Tomlin is best coaching the D and letting an experienced OC coach the O.
    if we fail again.. blame everyone.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"