Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another UDFA RB Gem at Rookie Camp

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Have you actually watched him? He has sudden feet and plays with terrific football speed. Shifty, slippery with very nice vision for cutback lanes. I’m actually a bit surprised he wasnt drafted. I think he will stick.
    Why actually watch games? Just read PFF
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why actually watch games? Just read PFF
    Ahh my bad. We all know how credible PFF takes on players are.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Have you actually watched him? He has sudden feet and plays with terrific football speed. Shifty, slippery with very nice vision for cutback lanes. I?m actually a bit surprised he wasnt drafted. I think he will stick.
    Shawn you've always been one of the best here on breaking down prospects.
    Got to watch some tape on Edwards and short area quickness is there. Vision is good. Plays with some nice contact balance. Georgia ran a bunch of counter power and we'll see some of that out of our O under Smith this year. Edwards got to the edges okay so he's not just a plodder imo.
    Long speed I would say no. He is a hands catcher so if he can at least chip and separate on underneath routes as say a 3rd down back yeah he could help there.
    Special teams is an area he'll need to excel in if he wants to stick and get a hat on game day. He has a shot. May never be a star and that's okay but he could contribute. Looking forward to watching this rook at Latrobe.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Shawn you've always been one of the best here on breaking down prospects.
    Got to watch some tape on Edwards and short area quickness is there. Vision is good. Plays with some nice contact balance. Georgia ran a bunch of counter power and we'll see some of that out of our O under Smith this year. Edwards got to the edges okay so he's not just a plodder imo.
    Long speed I would say no. He is a hands catcher so if he can at least chip and separate on underneath routes as say a 3rd down back yeah he could help there.
    Special teams is an area he'll need to excel in if he wants to stick and get a hat on game day. He has a shot. May never be a star and that's okay but he could contribute. Looking forward to watching this rook at Latrobe.
    Good break down. I would agree. Hes not a sure thing to make the team but he has some things to like. Quick more than fast. He plays faster than his 40 time. Im eager to see what he can do.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Have you actually watched him? He has sudden feet and plays with terrific football speed. Shifty, slippery with very nice vision for cutback lanes. I?m actually a bit surprised he wasnt drafted. I think he will stick.
    "co-signing" this... The day he was signed, I actually said he had a really good chance to make the 53 (unless someone unexpected showed up).

Same as I did for Warren a couple of years ago.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington