Thread: 2024 Final 53 early look

Legend

User Info Menu

2024 Final 53 early look

Some interesting names still here. I still hope we add a legit veteran at WR. Counting a whole lot on Pickens.

Also show Moore sticking around on the OL. They don't list a Fullback which would go against what Arthur Smith typically does.

https://stillcurtain.com/posts/early...t-01hwgf0xddty
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I disagree with a couple of calls.

Leal and Loudermilk, I dont think both are cut. It may well come down to a battle between the 2 for one spot

WR, OLB, CB and S are all positions where i wouldn’t be shocked to see a signing, and i almost expect one at 2 or 3 of those positions

i wouldnt be shocked to see Dan Moore traded, like Kendrick green and Dotson. In his case, he may net a position of need instead of a draft pick (like a WR that may have been bumped down due to how good this class was)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    I disagree with a couple of calls.

Leal and Loudermilk, I dont think both are cut. It may well come down to a battle between the 2 for one spot

WR, OLB, CB and S are all positions where i wouldn’t be shocked to see a signing, and i almost expect one at 2 or 3 of those positions

i wouldnt be shocked to see Dan Moore traded, like Kendrick green and Dotson. In his case, he may net a position of need instead of a draft pick (like a WR that may have been bumped down due to how good this class was)
    I agree on Moore. If Jones and Fautanu win their jobs in camp, do you keep a backup who only plays one position and no ST, or a guy like Spencer Anderson who plays (IIRC) all 5?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I agree on Moore. If Jones and Fautanu win their jobs in camp, do you keep a backup who only plays one position and no ST, or a guy like Spencer Anderson who plays (IIRC) all 5?
    Would Moore be enough to package with a 1st for Aiyuk? Would it be close?
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Would Moore be enough to package with a 1st for Aiyuk? Would it be close?
    The Niners have 36 year old Trent Williams. He is signed through '26 and not worth cutting now. Moore is in the last year of his deal and would cost SF almost $3.4M for a backup.

Legend

User Info Menu

NFL fans just can't get away from predictions. First mock drafts, now this. Do you guys lose sleep over this stuff?