Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pickett To Eagles

Legend

User Info Menu

Whoa DID NOT SEE THAT coming.
    ALL IN ON RUSS I guess.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    A backup and a future. The entire QB room has left that room.
    Not super sad about any of it (although I would have preferred to keep Mason if he was going to be QB2).

Passing game has been terrible for multiple years.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    terms
    Steelers get:
    3rd rounder (pick 98 ) and two 2025 7th round picks

Steelers Give :
    Kenny Pickett and Pick 120 (4th round)

Basically, they gave KP to move up 22 spots from 4th round to 3rd round.

Dulac tweeted that the move was because he wasn't handling Russ's arrival well. Couple that with his refusal to dress week 17 and they're just moving on.

I wanted additional day 2 picks, but Dayum
    More evidence that Kahn will not baby malcontents. But some of yinzs can keep denying it.........

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow. Did not expect this but I guess Kenny wanted out. Totally new team now.

Who wants to play poker with Khan?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    More evidence that Kahn will not baby malcontents. But some of yinzs can keep denying it.........
    More evidence that he was told by Rooney to clean up the messes that Colbert and Tomlin made of the offense the last five years.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Not super surprising.
    It blew me away when I read it. I think most of us are pretty shocked by this move.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Colbert drafted Kenny. Khan is a different GM from Colbert. He isn’t messing around.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    It blew me away when I read it. I think most of us are pretty shocked by this move.
    color me surprised.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Anybody now think we MIGHT take a flier on a QB day 2 if one drops?

Speculation. Did Kenny go HOSTAGE behind the scenes and was REWARDED by yes going to a contender but without a PRAYER of starting?

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess the Steelers don't listen to Terry Bradshaw! LOL