Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good film analysis of Fields

Legend

User Info Menu

Good film analysis of Fields

Seems fair, highlights the positives and negatives, uses context both ways: good process/bad result, bad process/good result.

A lot to work with, and a lot to refine.

https://x.com/Steelers_DB/status/176...131830837?s=20

Legend

User Info Menu

Justin Fields will be playing for the Atlanta Falcons next season.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Seems fair, highlights the positives and negatives, uses context both ways: good process/bad result, bad process/good result.

A lot to work with, and a lot to refine.

https://x.com/Steelers_DB/status/176...131830837?s=20
    If they trade for Fields then the Steelers are basically saying Pickett is a backup at best. That seems to go against the org saying Pickett will be the frontrunner going into the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    If they trade for Fields then the Steelers are basically saying Pickett is a backup at best. That seems to go against the org saying Pickett will be the frontrunner going into the season.
    Um ,Pickett has all but been taken downs for the teams local media. Hmmm.... this move might suggest the Steelers are either signing playing to sign Rudolph are drafting a Quarterback in round one or two.

Fields is a bad QB on the Bears. The Bears had Mitch Trubisky highlights too. Just saying ...

Thank You BEARS FOR allowing us to unload diva of a player ( does he even starts anymore ) Claypool in exchange for the first pick in the second round to select Porter. Shut down CB's don't grow on trees and are very expensive in free agency.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Current mock draft as of 3-18-24

1. QB Nix
    2. C Fraizer
    3. OT Fisher
    3B. DL Smith
    4. S Bullock
    6. WR Pickney
    6. CB Newton

Legend

User Info Menu

Only time will tell but I think they will give Pickett one last chance but on a very, very short lease. He may get 3 games to prove he can lead this team.

We saw Mason come in from 3 years bench rot and ignite back-to-back 30-plus point games, 18-20 passing in a monsoon, and lead a come-back attempt against the Bills. It is too bad of the early Pickens fumble in that game.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL -Ruke Orhorhoro, DL, Clemson
    3.) WR - Nathaniel Dell, WR - Houston
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6A.) CB - Shon Stephensl - D - Ferris State
    6B..) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Justin Fields will be playing for the Atlanta Falcons next season.
    Starting to look that way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Only time will tell but I think they will give Pickett one last chance but on a very, very short lease. He may get 3 games to prove he can lead this team.

We saw Mason come in from 3 years bench rot and ignite back-to-back 30-plus point games, 18-20 passing in a monsoon, and lead a come-back attempt against the Bills. It is too bad of the early Pickens fumble in that game.
    Two 30-pt games against bad defenses, two 17-point games vs. good defenses. Mason is not the answer if Kenny flops. If they, like expect, go into the season with Kenny, Mason/Tannehill, and a 7th round rookie, the seasons is all on the hope that Kenny has a breakout year.

If he does not, the goal is 9 wins and a continuation of the non-losing seasons streak.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Two 30-pt games against bad defenses, two 17-point games vs. good defenses. Mason is not the answer if Kenny flops. If they, like expect, go into the season with Kenny, Mason/Tannehill, and a 7th round rookie, the seasons is all on the hope that Kenny has a breakout year.

If he does not, the goal is 9 wins and a continuation of the non-losing seasons streak.
    Heck, Pickett had 24 starts and didn't produce these results, plus he was taking the #1 snaps in camp. Starting to look like he better put his act together early this season.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL -Ruke Orhorhoro, DL, Clemson
    3.) WR - Nathaniel Dell, WR - Houston
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6A.) CB - Shon Stephensl - D - Ferris State
    6B..) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

I say sign Mason, draft Pratt in the 3rd or 4th. Pratt is what the Steelers thought they were getting with Pickett. He isnt Mahomes but he is smart, accurate, and can read a field quickly.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

If they bring Mason back and Kenny starts as the #1, the locker room will revolt. They'll either sign a new starter or get a backup, paying only lip-service to "competition".