Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler players love Tomlin, hate Rooney

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler players love Tomlin, hate Rooney

This NFLPA poll is making a lot of waves. Chiefs had a similar result, love Reid, hate owner. Obviously, doesn't translate to wins and losses.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/02/st...d-worst-owner/

Legend

User Info Menu

How could the player like Tomlin when "experts" believe him to be a terrible coach?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    How could the player like Tomlin when "experts" believe him to be a terrible coach?
    Just because people like playing in a frat house/make your own rules environment doesn't translate to wins.

Obviously.
    Last edited by WindyCitySteel; 02-28-2024 at 05:56 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Remember when Mark Madden lied and said Watt skipped his exit interview because he hated Tomlin
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Remember when Mark Madden lied and said Watt skipped his exit interview because he hated Tomlin
    Mark Madden lied about something to get clicks! I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!

Legend

User Info Menu

This is a direct reflection on ownership and Rooney. These scores are shameful and could all be corrected if anyone gave a damn.

Treatment of Families F-
    Dietician D
    Locker room F
    Training room D
    Team Travel D
    Ownership F

What a disgrace.

Legend

User Info Menu

Think Art didn't care before, wait until his ownership shares increase.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/02/st...stake-in-team/
    Last edited by WindyCitySteel; 02-28-2024 at 09:23 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    This is a direct reflection on ownership and Rooney. These scores are shameful and could all be corrected if anyone gave a damn.

Treatment of Families F-
    Dietician D
    Locker room F
    Training room D
    Team Travel D
    Ownership F

What a disgrace.
    A lot of this is first world millionaire problems, I'm guessing their diamond shoes are hard to clean, too. These guys aren't exactly working in sweatshops making cell phones where they have to put nets around the roof to catch the jumpers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm a little surprised NFL allows this because it's not a good look for the league, lot of poor grades for facilities, training and owners. Players love Tomlin too bad he can't win a playoff game. A little surprised Rooney got an F, ouch!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Arthur Smith got a C+ btw as HC for Falcons.