Legend

User Info Menu

Didn't See That Coming

Knee jerk? Fall guy?

Wilks out as DC in SF even with a top 3 ranked unit:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lks-one-season

Legend

User Info Menu

Some teams aren't happy with just breaking .500, I guess.

Legend

User Info Menu

Apparently there were issues with Wilks all season. Scheme differences.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Niners D actually didn't play very well down the stretch or in the playoffs tbh, not surprised given the talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Fall guy. Still amazed Kyle chose the ball first in OT.

For anyone who watched Succession on HBo.. Kyle is being called the Kendall Roy of the NFL.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Some teams aren't happy with just breaking .500, I guess.
    You think they are going to be a better D next year? I doubt it.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Fall guy. Still amazed Kyle chose the ball first in OT.

For anyone who watched Succession on HBo.. Kyle is being called the Kendall Roy of the NFL.
    Roy was successful. He's got as many playoff wins in the last 5 years as Tomlin has in 17. I guess that makes Tomlin Roman Roy?

Legend

User Info Menu

Bring him in like we did Flores a couple years back

Legend

User Info Menu

and this is when folks get mad at me for pointing out stuff like this. I was surprised and wrong about Wilks getting a gig after last year when his name was attached to the lawsuit. But 1 year with a top 3 defense and a SB appearance and he is fired? lmao.. okay. That tracks.

This is some Ricky Bobby nonsense. Top 3 defense and he gets fired?

Bring him in Tomlin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Roy was successful. He's got as many playoff wins in the last 5 years as Tomlin has in 17. I guess that makes Tomlin Roman Roy?
    I guess you never watched Succession. This has nothing to do with Tomlin not does the comp work with him.