Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 8 candidates for the Steelers' offensive coordinator vacancy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    We were -10 in turnovers the last 6 games.

Did you think he was lying?
    It was part of the reason, having a defense that doesn't fold like a cheap tent after a turnover might help, too. The problem is, he overcorrected. They literally have now built this team on a power running back and game manager/low risk QB as FIRST ROUND PICKS.

Hate to break it to people, Najee and Kenny are here to stay for the next 2-3 years, they believe this is the key to championships.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    It was part of the reason, having a defense that doesn't fold like a cheap tent after a turnover might help, too. The problem is, he overcorrected. They literally have now built this team on a power running back and game manager/low risk QB as FIRST ROUND PICKS.

Hate to break it to people, Najee and Kenny are here to stay for the next 2-3 years, they believe this is the key to championships.
    I think you forgot Ben was injured in 2019 when you made this criticism of over correcting from 2018.

-10 TO’s is too much to overcome IMO.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: MOF, forget deep middle, nothing was stopping the use of slants other than a paralyzing fear of TOs. Mason and Kenny showed they were perfectly adept at throwing them after Rooney fired Canada.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Re: MOF, forget deep middle, nothing was stopping the use of slants other than a paralyzing fear of TOs. Mason and Kenny showed they were perfectly adept at throwing them after Rooney fired Canada.
    Not true. KP was often off target on passes to the MOF. Receivers reaching behind, stretching in front, leaping to make what should be routine catches. I blame it partly on KP's late recognition on routes, partly on weaker arm. It's a little surprising because all I heard was how good he was at anticipation throws and yet we have hardly seen it.