Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Ryan Clark: Steelers Won't Compete Until They Find Their Franchise Quarterback

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    LOL. Maybe they offered him that parking spot he's coveted.
    Gonna be hard for RW to find a crib like this in the 'Burgh.

btw, 12 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms?!? Does this guy have a bowel disease or something?

https://www.housedigest.com/841051/i...orado-mansion/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

btw, 12 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms?!? Does this guy have a bowel disease or something?

https://www.housedigest.com/841051/i...orado-mansion/
    Jeez. Yeah. Again, I feel like Wilson sees the Steelers as his best stepping stone to a final big contract in his career. If he wins us a playoff game in fairly convincing fashion, he's comparing himself to Kirk Cousins. And it should be a pretty good bet for him. We made it to the playoffs last season with the worst offense I've ever seen in my life. You have to think that with even a small improvement in offensive production, we're going to win a playoff game. And Wilson will be hailed as the hero that lead us through the severe drought. Cha-ching $$

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Actually it wont. Up in the heights where I grew up Big Ben and Crosby live in those houses. Lynn Swann, Jack Hamm.. they all live out here.

Houses are ridiculous. 15 minutes from the city.

but I wouldn’t buy just yet. If he does, best believe he is resigning for a year or 2.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 03-16-2024 at 12:50 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

This is the first time since 1957 that Pittsburgh has not returned any of its quarterbacks from the previous season.

In 1956, the Steelers QB's were Ted Marchibroda and Jack Scarbath. They were both unloaded after the season and 3 new QBs were brought in for 1957, Len Dawson, Earl Morral and Jack Kemp. All 3 went on to win championships, but unfortunately not with the Steelers.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha