Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Bills - Game Day

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers @ Bills - Game Day

The playoff day is here. What Steeler team will we see today?
    Go Steelers!! I hope even better then the previous 3.

Steelers 27
    Bills 24

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 24
    Bills 16

I want to see a dominating performance where the game isn’t as close as
    the score.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Have no idea what is going to happen in this game but I'll go with a W, it'll be ugly, FG at the end after an Allen TO.

Steelers 23
    Bills 20

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Steelers 24
    Bills 16

I want to see a dominating performance where the game isn’t as close as
    the score.
    I'd LOVE to see that too. But with our relatively untested 3rd string QB, in atrocious weather conditions, without TJ? That's a tall order.

I want to see a competitive game. A little creativity. An amped-up team that's playing with enthusiasm.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, I don't see us winning today ( the odds a 3-1, against ) but I do see us displaying a respectable showing. Best guess of a score would Bills 24 , Steelers 17,

But my heart says Steelers WIN 24 to 17!

This weather is a true unknown. We lost Watt leadership on the filed and Heyward is not longer a top player. So our teams leadership is on Rudolph's shoulder on the field. Off the field is a big unknown.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Our 2024 draft is grade A.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good guys. 24-20.

Difference is a pick-6.

Legend

User Info Menu

With our weather advantage all but eliminated I think the Bills cover. 30-something to something-teen,
    Last edited by WindyCitySteel; 01-15-2024 at 01:20 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I'd LOVE to see that too. But with our relatively untested 3rd string QB, in atrocious weather conditions, without TJ? That's a tall order.

I want to see a competitive game. A little creativity. An amped-up team that's playing with enthusiasm.
    No idea if the Tomlin rumor is true but I hope its a rallying call to win one for Tomlin and hopefully get TJ Watt back for a game.

I just feel like our running game and D is going to go off.. and so will DJ and Pickens if the play action is there.

My boss called off so no meeting this afternoon. I’m leaving early!!! lol
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 19
    Bills 17

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have a nagging feeling that Tomlin will be give the fan base one last parting gift. He'll mail it in, and the team will come out uninspired like the last several playoff games.

Sure hope I'm wrong.