Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Bills - Game Day

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    I felt overall Mason Rudolph played well.

I hate the Turnover in the EZ, but I liked his overall play and felt he sensed pressure well and made good throws.

I think there will be a team out there that will take a look at him as a QB1.

Not sure he is here next year.
    This. The int sucked. But he stood in there and made some good throws while getting clocked.

Legend

User Info Menu

Another playoff loss. A 7 year drought.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    I can break down to you where the game was potentially won or loss. Games are generally won on the field by players. 2 turnovers by the Steelers offense. Two key missed tackles on Allen that eventually resulted in points for the Bills. IDK flip. I watch the games and observe how the players perform.
    The game was really lost when the defense got torched early for two TD passes and the team was down 21-0.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    If we had Josh Allen ..
    You’re so silly

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I don’t understand as much about football as you do. I appreciate the insight. I’m just a casual fan.
    I’m convinced no one in here really knows football.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Ferguson View Post
    I thought Mason started off poorly but gradually played better and better and played really well in the second half. He was handicapped by some very questionable play calling once again. O-line I thought played great in pass protection as well. The players played hard, there were some mistakes but I just feel the coaches are holding back these guys more than anything. Down 21-0 on the road is just too much to overcome.
    Mistakes.......................................... ..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    I guarantee you him being out a bunch of games has nothing to do with him attempting a Polamalu tackle instead of a Jack Ham tackle.
    This year:

Steelers record when Minka plays: 4-7
    Steelers record when Minkah is out: 6-1
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    M.R > K.P. unfortunately we are rolling with the lesser of the 2 QBs to start camp.
    Neither is a top 8 QB in the AFC, the Steelers can't compete for championships without a franchise QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    I’m convinced no one in here really knows football.
    People know agendas and repeating the same thing over and over.. lol
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

So how many playoff losses are you putting on the defense?