Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 370

Thread: Steelers@Baltimore

  1. #341
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Sprained MCL for Watt, pending further testing. Should have been resting today.
    Steelers don't win when Watt doesn't play. It's a fact.

  2. #342
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Okay we took care of business, now we need some help.

  3. #343
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Probably not, so don't reach. Or take Lamar instead of Edmunds. Or trade up for Fields.

    But let's not pretend that Tomlin is being held back by forces out of his control -- he runs this team.
    How much does it hurt you that we won the last three games?

    Especially with the QB looking pretty good?

  4. #344
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Come on Windy.

    Mason is a UFA, so we don't know if he's going to be back.

    We're probably going to cut Mitch.

    Saying we believe in Kenny is the smart thing to do. Especially since he's clearly not happy about the current situation.

    But ask Mason how much it means for them to say they believe in you when you're the only QB under contract.
    The report says they're basically handing him the job because he was the first round pick. You gonna be a Kenny stan now to defend this?

  5. #345
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    The report says they're basically handing him the job because he was the first round pick. You gonna be a Kenny stan now to defend this?
    No.

    This is just PR Windy.

    They also said that they believed in Mason before they brought in Mitch and drafted Kenny.

    Let's wait to see who we have on the roster in August before you start complaining about a decision that hasn't been made yet, OK?

    There will be competition for QB1 next season IMO. I think Kenny might not even be the front runner going into camp. But we'll see.

  6. #346
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    The report says they're basically handing him the job because he was the first round pick. You gonna be a Kenny stan now to defend this?
    If they do hand Pickett the job I say his leash will be a whole lot shorter next season. Especially if MR is the starter in waiting.

  7. #347
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    10 win season.

  8. #348
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    10 win season.
    That means Tomlin will be back.
    Obviously the standard is the standard.

  9. #349
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Tomlin coached this team to a 10 win season without a clear but franchise QB. What did BB accomplish without Brady?
    2008 went 11-5 with cassell
    2021 went 10-7 with jones
    but I get your point, tomlin rode the ship

  10. #350
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    That means Tomlin will be back.
    he'd have been back no matter what

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •