Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just curious. Is the site in need of mods?

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess I'm out of the loop

exactly why did SM get banned?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Easy to read the moderation thread above.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Same here. I don’t enjoy hanging here amidst the whining so I’ve been away. When even I am down on the team and coaches it is not fun.

Asked someone privately but no answer. Found it on the pinned moderation thread.

I think Dizz and Hawaiian got time outs.

Apparently it was suggested that I too deserved to be banned too because I had like a month in the offseason when I asked Maniac to stop lying about me.

Weird.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 12-19-2023 at 08:17 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Maniac was set up.
    The mod made up a new rule. He went back and counted up just certain infractions for 4 members.
    After they were counted up, the mod made up a punishment list. The mod picked a number that he knew maniac was over and the other 3 were under. The mod then claimed that any violations over 10 would be a permanent ban. It would have been too obvious if he picked 1 number over 5 or ones number under 15 so he settled on 10. The others were punished a month per violation. I’m betting they were told to fall on the sword for now to get the other guy a permanent ban to make it look legit.
    The other 3 never chimed in and agreed to this even tho the mod asked for all to agree.
    Which is telling in itself.
    Maniac originally asked for the mod to check out the last two weeks for harassment type replies but the mod instead flipped it to language..
    Maniac didn’t actually ‘agree’ but did ask tho mod to take everything into consideration. Instead he went back and pulled the ‘as promised’ , As to make it like they all agreed to this new made up rule.
    That’s the gist of it.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Honestly, if you just respect everyone here, even if you don't respect their POV, there wouldn't need to be threads like this. Just give an opinion and don't get into personal attacks. It's pretty darned simple...
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Apparently it was suggested that I too deserved to be banned too because I had like a month in the offseason when I asked Maniac to stop lying about me.
    Well, I think you should be banned too, but only because you exhibit a preternatural tolerance for fans of other teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post

Honestly, if you just respect everyone here, even if you don't respect their POV, there wouldn't need to be threads like this. Just give an opinion and don't get into personal attacks. It's pretty darned simple...
    It is but when it does happen, rules need to be consistent and punished equally.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

I didn't even know any of this stuff happened.

I wonder if that poster I thought was a sock puppet was really SM?

FWIW I think the mods here do a great job. Thanks for doing a thankless (and I'm sure unpaid) job.

I appreciate that you're being transparent in the mod thread.

I think it's silly if whatever is campaigning to be a mod.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 12-19-2023 at 09:11 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Well, I think you should be banned too, but only because you exhibit a preternatural tolerance for fans of other teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I didn't even know any of this stuff happened.

I wonder if that poster I thought was a sock puppet was really SM?

FWIW I think the mods here do a great job. Thanks for doing a thankless (and I'm sure unpaid) job.

I appreciate that you're being transparent in the mod thread.

I think it's silly if whatever is campaigning to be a mod.
    Transparent?
    Mods won’t respond to any inquiries. Nobody will say who the mods actually are and How did they get their position.
    Everything is cloak and dagger behind the scenes setups.
    It’s amazing how many posters here don’t have the morals to admit what’s right and what’s wrong.
    What, Too afraid that you’ll be out on the naughty list?
    If a fan favorite was wrongly banned, you’d lose your mind. Seeing that it is a guy you don’t like, you justify it different rules for different people.

Besides, what job have you seen the mods do that you think is ‘great’?
    Give examples, please