We somehow eke out a win

Steelers 17
    Dolts 16

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we get throttled:

Colts 31

Steelers 10
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL -Ruke Orhorhoro, DL, Clemson
    3.) WR - Nathaniel Dell, WR - Houston
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6A.) CB - Shon Stephensl - D - Ferris State
    6B..) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we'll win ugly (because it's the only way we win). Maybe with a safety or a DTD in the mix.

We need this one.

20 - 17 Good guys

With 20 points, I suppose that I'm saying that either (1) Mitch will avoid trying to be a hero and / or (2) the D will score.

But maybe we just have a monster game running...which maybe means we reverse the trend of reducing Warren's workload?
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 12-13-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers - 45
    Colts - 3

Everyone’s jaw will hit the floor as we ask, where the heck has this team been?

To get to 45, we will need a PR, KR, Pick 6, FF that gets scoop and scored, a couple of safeties.

Totally doable.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll go
    Colts 24
    Steelers 16

Legend

User Info Menu

If Watt and Highsmith play we'll win close, 17-14 maybe, if not, I....don't want to think about that.

Banned

User Info Menu

We give up way too much yardage in between the 20's; And if we can't turn them over, we will ultimately give up a TD which puts too much pressure on our offense to respond. And Watt may not play because of concussion issues?

Colts 23
    Steelers 10

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts vulnerable against the run. They have a very decent pass rush. When they blitz they usually send 6 or more. They will test MT to see if he can make good decisions under pressure.
    Ideally this should be 60/40 run pass ratio. Of course, if they get behind early like last week you can throw everything out the window.

Banned

User Info Menu

I see the Colts loading the box against NH and take him out the equation. That will be their first order of business. They have no fear of Trubisky.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    If Watt and Highsmith play we'll win close, 17-14 maybe, if not, I....don't want to think about that.
    This is a great point. My guess is that we miss at least one of them. Would be better if we had until Sunday.