Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Board Help

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    Use Firefox. No issues with how this is formatting; however, it does point out that the pages aren't secure (some type of messge like that).
    chrome, edge, and fox all white... no good how to fix this!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I still have issues, with the back ground and lay out of this site...I have tried on google and firefox, adblocker turned off.What the hell am I suppose to do?frustrated

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I still have issues, with the back ground and lay out of this site...I have tried on google and firefox, adblocker turned off.What the hell am I suppose to do?frustrated
    What version of Firefox are you using? If you're not running version 121.0 then click Help and About and allow Firefox to update. I'm running an adblocker and password manager without issue. In the settings for Firefox on the General tab set the website appearance to 'Automatic', use System colors, Times New Roman and 100% Zoom. If these are already set to the preferences above, you could always go to the Home tab and click the 'Restore Defaults' button and see if that helps, of course, any changes that you may have made will be lost.

Edit: One other thing you can try is while you're on the 'Colors' settings on the 'General' tab, click 'Manage Colors' and where the prompt is 'Override the colors...' click the drop down and select 'Never' and see if that helps. Close and re-open Firefox if you make any changes.

Pappy
    Last edited by papillon; 01-04-2024 at 10:09 AM.

The 2024 Pittsburgh Steeler draft

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia
    3.84 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.98 - Payton Wilson, LB, UNC
    4.119 - Mason McCprmick, OG, S. Dakota St
    7.178 - Logan Lee, DT, Iowa
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    After weeks of having the same problem (Microsoft Edge) I figured out how to restore the original format. If you are using ME, click the icon in the browser address bar (mouse over it should say "view site information". Click the icon, then click 'permissions for this site'. Scroll down the list of settings to "insecure content" and select "allow". This should do the trick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All is good, it seems as it fixed.