Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Demarvin Leal status?

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Demarvin Leal status?

    I know Leal got injured in 49ers week 1 game. Has he been playing at all lately? Injured? Inactive for games? Just haven't seen or noticed him on the field in awhile.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    I know Leal got injured in 49ers week 1 game. Has he been playing at all lately? Injured? Inactive for games? Just haven't seen or noticed him on the field in awhile.
    You are right. Havent even THOUGHT about him lately.

    Looked it up and he played until first Sunday of November, so I think Cam DISAPPEARED him completely.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 04:37 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Interesting, I haven't thought of him recently either.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

    My early 2024 draft:

    1.) OT - Amarius Mims, OT - Georgia
    2.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    3.) DE - Jered Verse, DE - Florida State
    4a.) ILB - Jerimiah Trotter LB - Clemson
    4b.) QB - Mike Pratt - QB - Tulane
    6.) CB - Marcellus Dial - CB - South Carolina
    7.) LB -Marist Liufau ILB - Notre Dame

    UDFA: P, WR, S. C

    We don't apologize for winning!

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    another of the overrated wonders

    when we drafted him, I thought he was a tweener who would have a hard time being real effective at a defensive position

    nothing I've seen from him since has altered that opinion

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    another of the overrated wonders

    when we drafted him, I thought he was a tweener who would have a hard time being real effective at a defensive position

    nothing I've seen from him since has altered that opinion
    He got hurt. He is a developing player who added someone in the 4 man rush. His run defense is so-so.
    The Steelers had a great draft in 2023. However better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Tomlin is hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. Nor has hired anyone good to his coaching staff. Think about that. Mike Tomlin says, " hell yeah we've got to make some changes. " We are waiting. But Khan and Weidl appear to have better management on the salary cap and draft needs. How much we sign player for in 2nd and 3rd contracts need some major work.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    He got hurt. He is a developing player who added someone in the 4 man rush. His run defense is so-so.
    Don't think he's played since the Tennessee game
    Can't find that he's been on the injured list
    I think he was a healthy scratch, at least for this last game

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Check that, he's been active, he just hasn't registered any statistics the past 3 weeks

    present but basically invisible

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Check that, he's been active, he just hasn't registered any statistics the past 3 weeks

    present but basically invisible
    Like I said, right with the return of Cam.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  9. #9
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Check that, he's been active, he just hasn't registered any statistics the past 3 weeks

    present but basically invisible
    Sad. Can't hit on them all. We move on.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •