Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theyre making videos on Diontae Johnson?s tackle attempt

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This definitely looks like an agenda.

The agenda is Tomlin should be a man and admit his error by not throw a red flag on a long touch down play when DJ Johnson clearly had it in the end zone. WTF? Any head coach would do this especailly in Q1 with three time out let. This cost us points. The he should double down on being a man by benching DJ Johnson for the first ten minutes of the next game due to his blatant lack of effort / not caring about a loose fumble.

That is if he wants respect, otherwise his diva problem will grown.
    The Steelers had a great draft in 2023. However better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Tomlin is hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. Nor has hired anyone good to his coaching staff. Think about that. Mike Tomlin says, " hell yeah we've got to make some changes. " We are waiting. But Khan and Weidl appear to have better management on the salary cap and draft needs. How much we sign player for in 2nd and 3rd contracts need some major work.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why you screaming Kevin?

I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    DJ is a loser and always has been. I'm sure Tomlin will 'address it'. lol
    Kozora showed a play from 2021 where his guy picked one off and was going to score as he lollygagged it, Najee chased him down.

It wasn't addressed then which is why it's still a problem now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post

The agenda is Tomlin should be a man and admit his error by not throw a red flag on a long touch down play when DJ Johnson clearly had it in the end zone. WTF? Any head coach would do this especailly in Q1 with three time out let. This cost us points. The he should double down on being a man by benching DJ Johnson for the first ten minutes of the next game due to his blatant lack of effort / not caring about a loose fumble.

That is if he wants respect, otherwise his diva problem will grown.
    Well.

That hit a nerve.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. OT Taliese Fuaga
    2. CB TJ Tampa
    3. OC Zach Frazier
    4. LB Junior Colson
    5. WR Dorian Singer
    6. WR Ricky Pearsall
    7. LB Curtis Jacobs

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We've watched DJ for what 5or 6 years. One thing I have observed about him, he lacks mental toughness. He is about himself. He is obviously talented but he just checks out.

Dionte is a child. He sulks and can't focus. He probably cries all the time. You've all seen his type. That's why Minkah wants to kick his a**. DJ is not a good teammate. He will not change. He's not as talented as AB so we won't keep him around.
    Last edited by "BuzzNuter"; 11-28-2023 at 09:39 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Kozora showed a play from 2021 where his guy picked one off and was going to score as he lollygagged it, Najee chased him down.

It wasn't addressed then which is why it's still a problem now.
    remember the INT vs the Dolphins that ended the game? I never saw the all 22 of that but it always pissed me off that DJ didn’t break that up or make a play on the ball. One of the lowest IQ players I have ever seen.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    We've watched DJ for what 4 years. One thing I have observed about him, he lacks mental toughness. He is about himself. He is obviously talented but he just checks out.

Dionte is a child. He sulks and can't focus. He probably cries all the time. You've all seen his type. That's why Minkah wants to kick his a**. DJ is not a good teammate. He will not change. He's not as talented as AB so we won't keep him around.
    one bad play turns into 5 with DJ. He is that kid who takes his ball and goes home when he starts losing.

like that dude said in the QB class video.

DJ has no friends.

Should’ve let Minkah drag his ass in the locker room. Its the only way to get through to a guy like that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

As bad as it was for Johnson (his last name is very fitting) what makes it worse is he completely LIED saying he was blocking, and to add poo on top of the diarrhea, the man he was “blocking” recovered the fumble.
    There’s bad dumb mistakes that happen on the field on just about every play, but then there’s this travesty!

Mike Tomlin, I know you probably read these boards 5-6 times a day, please bench this guy and let it be known why you benched him, embarrass him, this was wrong on so many levels and a complete mockery of everything that represents the team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    We've watched DJ for what 5or 6 years. One thing I have observed about him, he lacks mental toughness. He is about himself. He is obviously talented but he just checks out.

and yet we extended him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    and yet we extended him
    In the teams defense when we did, you saw no selfishness, had dropsies worked hard to improve.

As I said before never cared for him as a player (preferred Juju) but his character was never questioned.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher