Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theyre making videos on Diontae Johnson?s tackle attempt

Legend

User Info Menu

Theyre making videos on Diontae Johnson?s tackle attempt

Last edited by SteelCrazy; 11-26-2023 at 11:58 PM.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh, this one has more angles and a freeze frame

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Oh, this one has more angles and a freeze frame

That’s insane how little he cares.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

My biggest beef with DJ is anytime he has a bad play he checks out for a few.

dude said “I was busy blocking” and in his mind I’m sure that is what he believes he was doing.

Pretty sure every miscommunication with Kenny is DJ’s fault. If he believes he was blocking he also believes he always runs the right route.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    That’s insane how little he cares.
    Tomlin has lost the team. I would not start the guy and bench him during parts of the game for that. But DJ is 100% right to bitch Tomlin out on his long TD play that was not red flagged by Tomlin.
    The Steelers had a great draft in 2023. However better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Tomlin is hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. Nor has hired anyone good to his coaching staff. Think about that. Mike Tomlin says, " hell yeah we've got to make some changes. " We are waiting. But Khan and Weidl appear to have better management on the salary cap and draft needs. How much we sign player for in 2nd and 3rd contracts need some major work.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

DJ is a loser and always has been. I'm sure Tomlin will 'address it'. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Tomlin has lost the team. I would not start the guy and bench him during parts of the game for that. But DJ is 100% right to bitch Tomlin out on his long TD play that was not red flagged by Tomlin.
    you don’t even believe what you type today..

lol, take a few days off and regroup.

I know that Najee stat line hurts.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

This definitely looks like an agenda.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. OC Jackson Powers-Johnson
    2. DT Ruke Ohorhoro
    3. LB Cedric Gray
    4. CB Kalen King
    4. WR Marcus Rosemary-Jacksaint
    6. OT Julian Pearl
    7. LB Curtis Jacobs

Legend

User Info Menu

what tackle attempt????

Legend

User Info Menu

Are you confusing 2 games?

Deonte got into it with Tomlin at the Browns game. Nothing to do with the call in the Natti game (was there an incident I didn’t know about?)

Tomlin has “lost the team” so much that Minkah was ready to smack DJ upside the head for disrespecting his coach.

Tomlin is so bad that the Steelers are ONE LOSS behind the conference leaders despite a QB who has had ONE game where he looked good start to finish.

The GOAT CANNOT EVEN DO THAT.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher