Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 400 yards today, 30 pts next week?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    unfortunate that there is not someone in the booth telling coach when to challenge — i was screaming at the tv on DJs play.
    I hear Matt Canada is looking for work

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I hear Matt Canada is looking for work
    You made me laugh out loud on that one!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Cautiously optimistic. The 400 yards means nothing. Need to score more than 16 points
    Hopefully if we can continue to put up yardage in this amount every game, the points will come. The red zone offense is particularly still a huge problem.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    30 points would be great, but I'd be happy to see us break 20
    agreed, we're not going far scoring only 16 points a game.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Legend

User Info Menu

Just checked and it was 37 games ago that we last scored 30+.

That was back in the 2021 season.

And we’re in an era of offensive football. All the rules are slanted toward the O now making our recent history of production about as unbelievable as it gets.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Cautiously optimistic. The 400 yards means nothing. Need to score more than 16 points
    Process matters, the yards will turn into points. Teams now see more on film that they have to defend.

Legend

User Info Menu

this win was encouraging and I think we will see this team peak right before the playoffs.

The biggest thing about last game.

I don’t think we had any injuries.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't think this Cardinals game is worth that much. I watched the highlights on NFL network. It looked like the Cards have their U-Hauls packed and are ready to go home. If we get up on them early, they will roll over. The game may take on the air of a pre-season game.

The better game to measure the offense will be the Pats game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    I don't think this Cardinals game is worth that much. I watched the highlights on NFL network. It looked like the Cards have their U-Hauls packed and are ready to go home. If we get up on them early, they will roll over. The game may take on the air of a pre-season game.

The better game to measure the offense will be the Pats game.
    I hope the weather is cold in Pittsburgh. Murray is back and can be dangerous.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OT - Amarius Mims, OT - Georgia
    2.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    3.) DE - Jered Verse, DE - Florida State
    4a.) ILB - Jerimiah Trotter LB - Clemson
    4b.) QB - Mike Pratt - QB - Tulane
    6.) CB - Marcellus Dial - CB - South Carolina
    7.) LB -Marist Liufau ILB - Notre Dame

UDFA: P, WR, S. C

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I hope the weather is cold in Pittsburgh. Murray is back and can be dangerous.
    Yup. He can be a problem…
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025