Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400 yards today, 30 pts next week?

Legend

User Info Menu

400 yards today, 30 pts next week?

Maybe a 3-TD game for Kenny? Arizona is terrible and this is a home game. Hopefully the offense takes the next step and finishes drives. For the first time in a long time I'm excited about the offense, and I've backed away from the ledge re: Kenny.

AFC is wide open, let's stack a couple of home wins and get ready for the stretch run. The holidays are always more enjoyable when the Steelers are in the playoffs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Maybe a 3-TD game for Kenny? Arizona is terrible and this is a home game. Hopefully the offense takes the next step and finishes drives. For the first time in a long time I'm excited about the offense, and I've backed away from the ledge re: Kenny.

AFC is wide open, let's stack a couple of home wins and get ready for the stretch run. The holidays are always more enjoyable when the Steelers are in the playoffs.
    Wow big turnaround. Agree we need to finish drives. I want drives ending in touchdowns run or pass.

I do think a natural impediment to really high scores is we are nicely built to work the clock. Our bend don’t break defense is not routinely creating many 3 and outs. Less possessions and less scoring opportunities for both teams.

But 30 plus would be nice.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Was fun to see passes loosen up the defense. And long, time consuming drives.

unfortunate that there is not someone in the booth telling coach when to challenge — i was screaming at the tv on DJs play.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025

Legend

User Info Menu

30 points would be great, but I'd be happy to see us break 20

Legend

User Info Menu

Cautiously optimistic. The 400 yards means nothing. Need to score more than 16 points
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    30 points would be great, but I'd be happy to see us break 20
    Baby steps huh? Lol

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

Next week has gotten more interesting. I want to see Pickens involved even more against the Cardinals.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Cautiously optimistic. The 400 yards means nothing. Need to score more than 16 points
    yup, agreed.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Legend

User Info Menu

This was actually fun to watch the O today.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just give me more of what we saw today but even more of the good and less of the bad, ie, being too conservative. Let this offense just go at it. The talent is there.