Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 155

Thread: Joel is NOT right about Najee

  1. #61
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Joel, they have no integrity. Even when they lose bets, they don't pay their losses. We know that for a fact. Lemming/Steel & Feltdizz lie like they breath air; effortlessly and without a thought. Their pathological liers.




    its THEY'RE

    its LIARS

    the only thing you used correctly in that last sentence is pathological and its what you and Joel are.. smh.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-28-2023 at 04:27 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  2. #62
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Harris career average is 3.9 years per rush. You can bet me. How much would you like to lose?
    Still cannot admit being wrong.
    YOUR LINK was to 2023 stats NOT career stats

    Again YOUR link:
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...23/rushing.htm

    Where are the CAREER STATS on that page?

    Before it was updated, Najee was 3.9 THIS SEASON. Warren was about 6. Just like you said and pointed to. You THOUGHT the numbers included the last game.

    If you were talking career, why did you say Warrens average was 6? He does not average that in his career.

    You literally pointed to THIS SEASONS STATS and now claim you are talking CAREER. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-28-2023 at 04:34 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  3. #63
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Yeah I wrong!

    Harris who is coming off his game this year is 23rd in the NFL rushing yardage with a poor 3.9 yards a carry.

    But don't take my word on it buddy. See the below link and the truth.

    If only we can play the Bengals without Joe Burrow every week he might actually be good then.


    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...23/rushing.htm

    -JB
    What exactly in this post implies you are talking about Najee?s career numbers?

    You literally said, “THIS YEAR”

    Please do share.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  4. #64
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    What exactly in this post implies you are talking about Najee?s career numbers?

    You literally said, “THIS YEAR”

    Please do share.
    I told you he wouldn't admit it.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  5. #65
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I told you he wouldn't admit it.
    Dizz was correct. I was wrong.
    See Joel, it’s really not that hard.

    Looks like we might have to wait overnight again for you to scheme a false narrative angle to deny the obvious.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-28-2023 at 06:32 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  6. #66
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I told you he wouldn't admit it.
    I will admit his career YPR is 3.9 What he did yesterday was his best game in a while and using the one game.. okay he averaged 6.6 YPC. However at the next week his career will still be 3.9

    There I admitted it. Now I am going to work on your signature.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

    Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

    *** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

  7. #67
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Now I am going to work on your signature.
    Oh boy!!!!!

  8. #68
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    A few posters here are really week to week fans, Harris vs Warren. Before this last game it was "Warren needs more carries. He's the better back." Took one game to drop that.

  9. #69
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    A few posters here are really week to week fans, Harris vs Warren. Before this last game it was "Warren needs more carries. He's the better back." Took one game to drop that.
    more like one RZ dropped fumble.

    coughing it up is a quick way to lose fans.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-28-2023 at 07:47 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  10. #70
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    I will admit his career YPR is 3.9 What he did yesterday was his best game in a while and using the one game.. okay he averaged 6.6 YPC. However at the next week his career will still be 3.9

    There I admitted it. Now I am going to work on your signature.
    If Warren keeps putting it on the turf and Harris is going to run away with the job
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •