Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Joel was right! Warren is the future

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    You make a damn good point here. Props to dizz on calling it as he presently sees, even if that contradicts his original take
    its easy to admit I was wrong because originally I was a Najee supporter. He just pissed me off with his jumping and not finishing runs hard these last few games. Then Jaylen hits a homerun and it pushed me to make that post.

I still have a signature bet with Joel that Najee will get 1300 yards. Probably won?t happen but if he keeps running like this he might have a chance looking at our schedule..

if we fired Canada after the bye he may have had 1500 yards.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    You make a damn good point here. Props to dizz on calling it as he presently sees, even if that contradicts his original take
    SteelerdeVille, do you really buy that?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I know its crazy to see someone give Warren AND Najee praise after games where they both shined.

You were in the game thread trying to blame Kenny for a loss and giving Browning praise for tipped passes to Chase

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Careful about how you answer Deville. You might suffer the painful banishment of those of us who dared to cross Maniac.

Dont hurt his fragile feelings lest you feel his fury and suffer the pain of being on his dreaded BLOCKED LIST.

Adding to the shame he may do it PUBLICLY.

Having suffered such a fate personally I suggest you DENY you ever said it before you face judgement. Claim you were in a drunken stupor or better, you left your computer unlocked.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 07:06 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

No Maniac, it was NOT HIM. In a selfish moment I broke into his computer remotely and tried to frame him.

Seeing you possibly about to turn on him I recall the pain and fear my friend will suffer as I have.

Just ask your miracle worker of an IT guy, he can absolve Deville of any wrongdoing.

I fall on the sword, I beg your mercy on my dear brother.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 07:07 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Najee now tied 1st in the league for runs of 20+ yards, not bad for a slug with no moves, huh?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Najee now tied 1st in the league for runs of 20+ yards, not bad for a slug with no moves, huh?
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 08:20 PM.

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    is this possible? lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    is this possible? lol
    Najee Harris now has the same 4.2 yds/avg as Derrick Henry does.

how can this be possible when Najee is such a slow slug with no moves?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Legend

User Info Menu

He quoted me and said “you make a good point here”.

Before mocking your questionable grasp of a rather simple phrase, I must bear in mind the that it is a phrase you are not familiar with seeing in reply to your posts.

Thus your confusion at what this strange expression means.

I am here to help. As one who sees the expression “you make a good point here” on this forum ALMOST as frequently as you lie, I am well acquainted with the meaning of the expression.

It denotes agreement with the quoted post. In other words, yes he “buys it.”
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 10:15 PM.

TCFCLTC-