Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Joel was right! Warren is the future

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    its always fun to read the game chat after the game. I was traveling so I had to rely on the game thread when my video kept freezing.

The people who like Warren over Najee refused to give Najee credit for his play yesterday. I know it was hard to watch but if they can't say Najee outplayed Warren yesterday it shows their agenda.
    What’s weird in this one is that i wouldn’t hate on either. Both are good. Either is capable of RB1 on a team in this league.

Repeating myself, but… Najee is simply the closest thing to Marshawn Lynch this league has seen since Beastmode himself.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    What’s weird in this one is that i wouldn’t hate on either. Both are good. Either is capable of RB1 on a team in this league.

Repeating myself, but… Najee is simply the closest thing to Marshawn Lynch this league has seen since Beastmode himself.
    I agree, I like having the 1-2 punch. Not sure why it has to be an either/ or with some of the posters here. When the weather turns cold, a solid running game will be invaluable.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL - D'Vondre Sweat, NT, Texas
    3.) ILB - Payton Wilson, ILB - NC State
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6.) CB - Marcellus Dial - CB - South Carolina
    7.) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

Sign Mason Rudolph

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

That is a NICE comparison. Better than the Bettis comps. He looks like Marshawn when he is on his game.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I agree, I like having the 1-2 punch. Not sure why it has to be an either/ or with some of the posters here. When the weather turns cold, a solid running game will be invaluable.
    You right about that. No way we go forward successfully without a strong running game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    That is a NICE comparison. Better than the Bettis comps. He looks like Marshawn when he is on his game.
    it has been my comp for some time… welcome aboard lmao

DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025

Legend

User Info Menu

YOU were on the short list backing Joel on this one? i will be waiting on you TOO
    Truth be told? As much trash as Dizz gets, HE can admit something. Most of us have the HONESTY to do that.

Maniac will fight his wrong POV then pretend he never said something.

He will never admit he was wrong. Because he does not engage honestly in anything.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

it has been my comp for some time… welcome aboard lmao
    But truth be told…Marshawn WAS faster.

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

But truth be told…Marshawn WAS faster.
    I won’t disagree there. But the styles are very similar

Legend

User Info Menu

Truth be told? As much trash as Dizz gets, HE can admit something. Most of us have the HONESTY to do that.

Maniac will fight his wrong POV then pretend he never said something.

He will never admit he was wrong. Because he does not engage honestly in anything.
    You make a damn good point here. Props to dizz on calling it as he presently sees, even if that contradicts his original take

Legend

User Info Menu

You make a damn good point here. Props to dizz on calling it as he presently sees, even if that contradicts his original take
    Let me add, started this thread to GIVE PROPS DIRECTLY to a guy he was arguing against on the topic. Congratulating Joel BY NAME.

That is like a kind of SPORTSMANSHIP I wish we had more of in these debates.

But he has learned a valuable lesson. More proof is always needed before admitting Joel was right, or you might need ANOTHER THREAD saying you are right.

Like Najee at times THIS kind of indecision can kill ones game.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-27-2023 at 04:18 PM.

TCFCLTC-