Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 draft eligible QB's

Legend

User Info Menu

Lol, battle of the boxscores happening as we speak. Do you guys even watch these QBs play?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    I said Williams stock is dropping like a rock.

I may update this list after today.
    I know this.. but you also wrote more than that in the post and said Penix stock was also soaring when he just came off a 57% game vs Stanford

Like Windy said, I don?t think you watch these QB?s play, you just look at the stat sheets.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Lol, battle of the boxscores happening as we speak. Do you guys even watch these QBs play?
    of course they don’t watch the games.

Penix vs Williams tonight.

I expect Washington to win but should be a fun matchup.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-04-2023 at 12:42 PM.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    this sure sounds like you mean 2024. oh, and lmao at putting Lamar on this list. No way the Ravens are thinking about moving on anytime soon. Definitely think Kyler Murray and Russ are in danger of being replaced next year.
    I'm not ready to write off Kenny just yet but it is fun looking at this QB class. IMO, Jayden Daniels needs to be somewhere on you're top 10 list. I'd rank him 3rd or 4th with 25 TDs and 3 INTs with 2,573 yards passing. He's also run for 500-plus yards and a grip of TDs. Admittedly I've only watched his highlights but he does look legit.

Another AS masterpiece.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    I'm not ready to write off Kenny just yet but it is fun looking at this QB class. IMO, Jayden Daniels needs to be somewhere on you're top 10 list. I'd rank him 3rd or 4th with 25 TDs and 3 INTs with 2,573 yards passing. He's also run for 500-plus yards and a grip of TDs. Admittedly I've only watched his highlights but he does look legit.
    I don’t have a list but I am looking forward to the Bama/LSU game tonight. I watched him the first game of the season and he showed a little something although FSU put it on them.

I watch a lot of college ball and I flip from game to game depending on how competitive it is.. plus the halftimes are long as hell.

so when people throw out stats there are times when I can reference how a game unfolded vs just reading the stat line.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-04-2023 at 04:03 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

I don?t have a list but I am looking forward to the Bama/LSU game tonight. I watched him the first game of the season and he showed a little something although FSU put it on them.

I watch a lot of college ball and I flip from game to game depending on how competitive it is.. plus the halftimes are long as hell.

so when people throw out stats there are times when I can reference how a game unfolded vs just reading the stat line.
    Man, I watched Daniels in the Alabama LSU game tonight and he was doing it all before getting knocked out of the game with a concussion. Dude is fun to watch. Although anything is fun to watch after watching the Steelers offense this year.

Another AS masterpiece.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    Man, I watched Daniels in the Alabama LSU game tonight and he was doing it all before getting knocked out of the game with a concussion. Dude is fun to watch. Although anything is fun to watch after watching the Steelers offense this year.
    I watched the LSU/Bama game on my laptop and the Wash/USC game on my big screen.

All 4 QB's were balling out. Daniels is smooth. Williams was dealing tonight and so was Penix. Bama QB was mostly with his feet but he was getting yards in chunks all night.

Good night for college football.

Legend

User Info Menu

I watched the LSU/Bama game on my laptop and the Wash/USC game on my big screen.

All 4 QB's were balling out. Daniels is smooth. Williams was dealing tonight and so was Penix. Bama QB was mostly with his feet but he was getting yards in chunks all night.

Good night for college football.
    Daniels has convinced me he is a top 10 NFL prospect. Look for him on the next update for the list and the removal of Sanders.

But Daniels is a long levered guy, and IMO not durable . He is built like a basketball player. His release could be an issue and his accuracy vs. top 15 teams is well below average.

He missed the final six games of the 2021 season due to a neck injury that he has since said is not the same as his current neck injury. Jones also had a non-football-related procedure on his neck ahead of the 2022 season that he said wasn't related to his 2021 injury.
    And he was Ko'd in the game vs Alabama. Did he have a concussion?
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Daniels has convinced me he is a top 10 NFL prospect. Look for him on the next update for the list and the removal of Sanders.

But Daniels is a long levered guy, and IMO not durable . He is built like a basketball player. His release could be an issue and his accuracy vs. top 15 teams is well below average.

And he was Ko'd in the game vs Alabama. Did he have a concussion?
    yes, Daniels was immediately placed into concussion protocol.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yes, Daniels was immediately placed into concussion protocol.
    He got rocked