Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Lost All Faith in the Steelers Except For:

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Tomlin hired Canada
    Don?t blame khan.
    It?s not who hired that?s in question. It?s who has the authority to fire. Many say/speculate that Tomlin doesn?t.

Banned

User Info Menu

Tomlin hired Canada
    Don’t blame khan.
    True. Canada was here before Khan came aboard. Tomlin is the root problem.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    It?s not who hired that?s in question. It?s who has the authority to fire. Many say/speculate that Tomlin doesn?t.
    wasn't there talk that rooney did the firing of Fichtner? I'm pretty sure I saw that here in the last couple of weeks.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    wasn't there talk that rooney did the firing of Fichtner? I'm pretty sure I saw that here in the last couple of weeks.
    IF...Tomlin truly hasn't had the power to hire/fire his own OC then he's been a puppet coach all along. Because real coaches (Parcell, Walsh, Gibbs, Bellichick) hire and fire their assistant coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Should Khan fire him now? Or should he wait until after the last game before the bye?
    I mean how much more time are we going to waste on KPs rookie contract? I want to know if the KP fanboys are right and it?s all Canada. So I would fire him now if they have a better replacement in mind. Use this season to implement the new O
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I mean how much more time are we going to waste on KPs rookie contract? I want to know if the KP fanboys are right and it?s all Canada. So I would fire him now if they have a better replacement in mind. Use this season to implement the new O
    KP? Did you forget?

That is KM my friend.

KENNY MONTANA

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    KP? Did you forget?

That is KM my friend.

KENNY MONTANA
    Wow. You're making this crow taste even worse than imagined. Thanks a lot CL.

Another AS masterpiece.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin hired Canada
    Don?t blame khan.
    Rooney, Colbert and Tomlin hired Canada.

While singling out Tomlin may fit the narative you want to create, the Steelers organization has made it clear many times that decisions are made by a combination of ownership, GM and Head Coach
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    Wow. You're making this crow taste even worse than imagined. Thanks a lot CL.
    I am self serving brother.

I was the first one here who suggested the Montana ceiling to Shawn, so he knows I’m talking about.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I see your point. But that would require Rooney looking over the landscape and anyone who he may want may be currently employed as a OC or DC of another team right now.