Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    me: dangit, i must have missed something
    I wasn't wrong about *** ******.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I wasn't wrong about *** ******.
    you most likely were, but it probably was time-based
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    you most likely were, but it probably was time-based
    Was your expert game film analysis of green and Canada time based?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Was your expert game film analysis of green and Canada time based?
    was your claim that everyone loved the Diontae Johnson pick time based?

lmao
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

1. Fire Canada and hire whoever is available and has a good track record. If no one is available, it's got to be Glen Thomas because you can not promote the QB coach in charge of the regression of Kenny Pickett.

2. Continue to start Broderick.

3. If they aren't going to start Porter at least play him in the nickel packages moving Pat P to nickel and Joey outside.

4. Give Fehoko a helmet and get him on the field on run downs! Why this hasn't happened yet is an intriguing mystery.

5. Get Benton on the field as much as possible. He might be our best DL with Heyward out.

Another AS masterpiece.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    1. Fire Canada and hire whoever is available and has a good track record. If no one is available, it's got to be Glen Thomas because you can not promote the QB coach in charge of the regression of Kenny Pickett.

2. Continue to start Broderick.

3. If they aren't going to start Porter at least play him in the nickel packages moving Pat P to nickel and Joey outside.

4. Give Fehoko a helmet and get him on the field on run downs! Why this hasn't happened yet is an intriguing mystery.

5. Get Benton on the field as much as possible. He might be our best DL with Heyward out.
    Start Porter on the outside and move Pat Pete to safety.

Legend

User Info Menu

lmao
    I just said that to initiate a discussions… isn’t that the latest excuse to backpedal?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

lmao
    now that is funny.. and a prime example of how some folks blatantly lie to antagonize the board with their post.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    now that is funny.. and a prime example of how some folks blatantly lie to antagonize the board with their post.
    Yup, exactly