Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109

Thread: If Canada gets fired ......

  1. #61
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Pickett has a number #1 WR in Pickens. Kenny will turn into a top 15 QB if he targets Pickens 12 times a game. Our whole passing offense should be focused around to Pickens to the point he gets doubled teams consistently.
    i fully expect to see him catch another TD on a post this week
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025



  2. #62
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i fully expect to see him catch another TD on a post this week
    I expect him to catch a TD every game if we utilize him properly. Once teams respect it other guys will have their chance in 1 on 1’s and Austin should be able to make some things happen.

    Hawaiam showed a fire canada video reel and the first play shown Pickens is open on a deep post. Kenny missed him.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  3. #63
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    The ad hominem attacks on Whaley reek of desperate partisan politics, he's merely one for several former coaches/players/GMs to say this offensive coordinator sucks and is totally unqualified. You can't smear them all into irrelevance, at some point you have to face facts.
    They have youtube videos now saying how bad Canada is. Everybody can't be wrong about him. I"m sorry but this is some of the most homerish stuff I've seen. We have two to three "posters" (i want to say something else) running around trying to run around with a Matt Canada flag. Canada is a bum.

    It's a combination of ...

    1. Bad OC
    2. Bad O-line
    3. Bad Quarterback
    4. Bad lead runningback (could be debatable because of the bad O-line)

    We need a reset in those areas.

  4. #64
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    They have youtube videos now saying how bad Canada is. Everybody can't be wrong about him. I"m sorry but this is some of the most homerish stuff I've seen. We have two to three "posters" (i want to say something else) running around trying to run around with a Matt Canada flag. Canada is a bum.

    It's a combination of ...

    1. Bad OC
    2. Bad O-line
    3. Bad Quarterback
    4. Bad lead runningback (could be debatable because of the bad O-line)

    We need a reset in those areas.
    quit lying.. no one is praising Canada.

    at most some are saying Kenny is also
    missing open throws.

    but NO ONE is running around with a Matt Canada flag.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  5. #65
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    You almost have to believe that this weekend, Canada is coaching for his job. If the O puts on another abysmal performance against the Raiders on Prime Time TV, the screams for sacking Canada will be deafening.

  6. #66
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    You almost have to believe that this weekend, Canada is coaching for his job. If the O puts on another abysmal performance against the Raiders on Prime Time TV, the screams for sacking Canada will be deafening.
    All I know is they've got youtube video articles about firing Canada.

  7. #67
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    You almost have to believe that this weekend, Canada is coaching for his job. If the O puts on another abysmal performance against the Raiders on Prime Time TV, the screams for sacking Canada will be deafening.
    It'll probably take being bood out of the home arena.

  8. #68
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    They have youtube videos now saying how bad Canada is. Everybody can't be wrong about him. I"m sorry but this is some of the most homerish stuff I've seen. We have two to three "posters" (i want to say something else) running around trying to run around with a Matt Canada flag. Canada is a bum.

    It's a combination of ...

    1. Bad OC
    2. Bad O-line
    3. Bad Quarterback
    4. Bad lead runningback (could be debatable because of the bad O-line)

    We need a reset in those areas.
    I disagree with you 100 percent on the OL. They can make it work with a new OC. He puts them in bad situations. Period. Watch the tape.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  9. #69
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    I disagree with you 100 percent on the OL. They can make it work with a new OC. He puts them in bad situations. Period. Watch the tape.
    I’ve watched the first two games twice.

  10. #70
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    I disagree with you 100 percent on the OL. They can make it work with a new OC. He puts them in bad situations. Period. Watch the tape.
    I agree with you 100%.

    hard to believe Tomlin brought Matt Canada back, hiring coordinators is a major weakness of his.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

    What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

    Gloat gloat gloat

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •