Thread: @ PSU fans, you have a special QB

Legend

User Info Menu

@ PSU fans, you have a special QB

Drew Allar

Wow, this 19 year old kid played one impressive game. He is 6'5" 240+ pound QB who is flat out impressive. For openers he has an all world arm! The ball rockets out of his hand quickly and has real velocity and speed on it. Secondly, he is very accurate. For such a young player his ball placement is excellent. Third he can deliver the ball with accuracy and speed on the move, even throwing to the left while rolling out to the right. And he throws well at various angles. His pocket mobility is good and he is a short yardage threat. The guy is strong. And he was not flustered under pressure. I saw the game and I said to myself... forget the draftniks, I'm telling you he is a top 5 pick when he decides to enter the NFL!
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Our 2024 draft is grade A.

Legend

User Info Menu

He plays again today. Let the hype being, though in this case I do believe it is warranted.

https://onwardstate.com/2023/09/06/drew-allar-named-manning-award-star-of-the-week/

No, his last name is not Manning, but Drew reminds me of another Kid from the State of Ohio.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

This qb class is going to be special.

IMO Drew Allar looks like a high first round pick. He isn't likely to come our in 2024, but if he does this 19 year old would make a fine Steeler... I think.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/QB/1/2024