Fordfixer - 420
    Buzz - 420
    SteelerofDeville - 415
    Starlifter - 410
    Lonbull - 400
    Passhappy - 365
    Jooser - 320
    NBC - 320

Papillion and Buzz took the high score of 40 points this week with the Vikings and Bengals Overtime match-up. For both players it may be too late to make a solid run at the top....but who knows, maybe the two of them can figure out a way to fight for paydirt as we close the season.

Current leader Flippy (along with Chadman and SteelerofDeville) picked up 10 points in a lopsided Dallas v. Bills game -- while the game may have been ugly....Flippy continues to trudge along and pick up points.....can he maintain through the end of the season?

Four Execs found themselves in the Goose Egg Lounge getting an early start to Happier Holidays.

Looking ahead Whatever is the closest Exec picking up the 25 point bonus that will come in the Ravens v. 49ers game....with a little luck maybe he'll hit big and be within striking distance next week.

Flippy leads the bulk of the board with the Bengals v. Steelers game and picks up 15 points at kickoff.

Good Luck this Weekend - your leader is in RED

Week 16

Ravens v. 49ers (+25) - Papillion, Whatever, Passhappy, ESPN
    Bengals v. Steelers (+15) - Flippy, Northcoast, Chadman, NBC, SteelerofDeville, Pfelix73, Starlifter, Fordfixer

Lions v. Vikings (+15) - Lonbull

Bills v. Chargers - MeetJoeGreene, Buzz, Jooser, Ghost

Last edited by Lonbull; 12-26-2023 at 08:03 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Buffalo started kicking the field goal with 31 seconds left. The subsequent kickoff occurred with 28 seconds left.
    Which means the field goal acutally occured with less than 30 seconds left. So is that how it is scored from a bonus point perspective?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Buffalo started kicking the field goal with 31 seconds left. The subsequent kickoff occurred with 28 seconds left.
    Which means the field goal acutally occured with less than 30 seconds left. So is that how it is scored from a bonus point perspective?
    Just to be on the safe side - for either Game Winning Touchdowns or Field Goals - it's when the play ends that I count.

This particular Field Goal "Play" ended at 28 seconds.....so yes it definitely counts.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Just to be on the safe side - for either Game Winning Touchdowns or Field Goals - it's when the play ends that I count.

This particular Field Goal "Play" ended at 28 seconds.....so yes it definitely counts.

L.B.
    Thanks. So now I have a song in my head.

Knock, knock, knockin on flippys door.
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 16

MeetJoeGreene - 605
    Flippy - 590
    Ghost - 565
    ESPN - 540
    Whatever - 515
    Northcoast - 510
    Buzz - 495
    Pfelix73 - 485
    Papillion - 485
    Lonbull - 460
    Chadman - 435
    Fordfixer - 435
    SteelerofDeville - 430
    Starlifter - 425
    Passhappy - 405
    Jooser - 395
    NBC - 335

With TWO Weeks left in MNF Exec MeetJoeGreene has stormed to the top! He (along with Buzz, Jooser and Ghost) picked up the Weekly High Score of 75 points in the Chargers v. Bills 2 point game that finished with a Game Winning Field Goal!

And BOOM! Just like that MeetJoeGreene is riding high!

Yours Truly (Lonbull) also enjoyed a solid game as the Lions v. Vikings picked up 60 points....however much like TJ Hockenson, I'm likely done for the season.

Let's look ahead.....why all of the 45 point bonuses?? Is it because of Christmas or the upcoming New Year's Celebraion - (By the way be careful out there it's amatuer's night....and here's wishing you all an AMAZING Year ahead with a fantastic Offensive Coordinator coming to Pittsburgh)....

The Big Bonuses are for Playoff Clinching games.....what's new this season is - the bonus points are available in Week 17 AND 18...because the NFL Season has expanded it felt necessary to also EXPAND the Clinching games.

While Fordfixer and Jooser are pretty far down the standings they'll be picking up 45 points and looking for the last in-game bonus of Elijah Moore picking up a "revenge" touchdown.

MeetJoeGreene and Ghost (along with 6 additional MNF Execs) are picking up a sweet 45 at kickoff - and looking to seperate themselves from the rest of the pack.

Flippy and Whatever will be picking up 25 points a pop and are hoping for a huge game to stay in contention OR even bolt to the top.

COULD BE A HUGE SHAKE-UP this week

Good Luck this Weekend - your leader is in RED

Week 17

Bengals v. Chiefs (+45) MeetJoeGreene, Lonbull, Starlifter, Ghost, Northcoast, Chadman, SteelerofDeville, Papillion,
    Jets v. Browns (+45) Fordfixer, Jooser,

Lions v. Cowboys (+25) Pfelix73, Flippy, Passhappy

Dolphins v. Miami (+25) Buzz, Whatever

Packers v. Vikings NBC, ESPN
    Last edited by Lonbull; 01-02-2024 at 03:42 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 17

MeetJoeGreene - 650
    Flippy - 650
    Ghost - 610
    Whatever - 565
    ESPN - 555
    Northcoast - 555
    Buzz - 545
    Pfelix73 - 545
    Papillion - 530
    Lonbull - 505
    Fordfixer - 485
    Chadman - 480
    SteelerofDeville - 475
    Starlifter - 470
    Passhappy - 450
    Jooser - 445
    NBC - 350

The Weekly High Score went to Flippy, Pfelix73 and Passhappy with a total output of 60 points in a controversial Lions v. Cowboys finish!

The choice by the Lions to go for two helped Flippy climb into a FIRST PLACE tie in the final week!

MeetJoeGreene and 7 Additional MNF Execs had a 45 point bonus going into the Bengals v. Chiefs match-up. Unfortunately the game itself couldn't muster up any additional points.

So MeetJoeGreene and Flippy meet at the top in the final week like a Goal Line Collision!

Looking ahead, however, MeetJoeGreene and Flippy will be entering the final week without any Bonus Points!

Ghost, who is in striking distance will only be 25 points down at Kickoff!

Whatever will pick up 45 points at kickoff and will be looking for a HUGE Bills v. Dolphins game to perhaps STEAL the entire season in the last week!

I will remind everyone that there are still points to be counted on the number of teams you had play in your schedules that make the playoffs......it's ALL ON THE LINE in Week 18!

Good Luck this Weekend - your leaders are in RED

Week 18

Bills v. Dolphins (+45) Whatever, Northcoast, NBC, ESPN
    Jaguars v. Titans (+45) Lonbull
    Browns v. Bengals (+15) Passhappy
    Steelers v. Ravens (+15) SteelerofDeville, Buzz, Fordfixer, PFelix73, Starlifter, Ghost, Chadman

Cowboys v. Commanders - MeetJoeGreene
    Vikings v. Lions - Flippy

Broncos v. Raiders - Jooser
    Jets v. Patriots - Papillon

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm beginning to think- go with me here- that I 'might' not actually win this year...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    I'm beginning to think- go with me here- that I 'might' not actually win this year...
    Y'all are lucky the reg season isn't 24 games long, or I'd have you beat!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have a feeling this is going to be a nailbiter.. and the closest finish yet.
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Just like every other year. Lol

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.