Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2023

Legend

User Info Menu

"Bottom Feeder" Joos really got hosed this year with that Aaron Rogers injury.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. Didn't realize I would vault into first.

Almost 100 up on Chadman! Yeah baby.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post

Right. Game on.

+35 at start of a game between 2 .500 sides decided by a field goal with less than 30 seconds remaining in the game....let's see how that gap looks after this week....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just going to point out- the Vikings-Broncos missed out on a huge bonus by .03 seconds.... that hurts!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Just going to point out- the Vikings-Broncos missed out on a huge bonus by .03 seconds.... that hurts!
    shedding a tear on that news

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 11

MeetJoeGreene - 415
    Northcoast - 405
    Flippy - 405
    Pfelix73 - 370
    ESPN - 360
    Chadman - 360
    Ghost - 350
    Whatever - 345
    Fordfixer - 310
    Lonbull - 310
    SteelerofDeville - 300
    Starlifter - 300
    Buzz - 270
    Passhappy - 260
    NBC - 260
    Papillion - 245
    Jooser - 245

As soon as MeetJoeGreene hit the top of the board....the smack talk seemed to kick up a notch.....and I liked it!

But it was the current leader's long time Rival Chadman and Fordfixer who picked up the Weekly High score of 75 points -- Pittsburgh v. Cleveland came in with a 30 point bonus -- and the Game Winning FG that made it a 3 point finish combined for the remaining 45 points.

It may have provided a lot of MNF Exec points.....but it was ugly.

MeetJoeGreene, Buzz, Pfelix73, Flippy, and ESPN picked up a very solid 40 points in a rainy Monday Night Super Bowl rematch with the Chiefs and the Eagles.

Week 10 brought us a LOT of great endings.....but Week 11 seemed to give us a few brutal ones.

**If Marquez Valdes-Scantling would have come down with that Touchdown pass.....at the very least it would have meant 15 more points.

However (as it's already been pointed out) -- Northcoast had the most brutal "clock" issue of all this week....as Courtland Sutton's Game Winning Touchdown haul landed just 3 seconds too soon. Those 3 seconds would have doubled Northcoasts final score.....those additional 35 points cost him the lead in Week 11....and maybe more down the road.

3 Seconds.

Looking ahead Northcoast (and Whatever) will pick up 30 points at kickoff -- which will put Northcoast and MeetJoeGreene in a tie at the top come kickoffs!!!

And while the battle at the top may have your attention......Current Reigning Champion Flippy is quietly positioning himself once again in striking distance....and while he's picking up only 10 points at kickoff compared to Northcoast and MJG....if the Clown Prince of MNF Exec has a game that puts up big points he could be the man with the Turkey Leg Award.....(meaning a new leader)!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all -- here's hoping it's a great day for you and all of your families!

Good luck this week - your Leader is in Red.

Week 12

49ers v. Seahawks - (+30) Whatever, Northcoast
    Steelers v. Bengals - (+15) MeetJoeGreene, SteelerofDeville, Buzz, Jooser, Lonbull, Starlifter, Ghost
    Bills v. Eagles - (+10) Papillion, Flippy

Commanders v. Cowboys - Fordfixer
    Dolphins v. Jets - Pfelix73
    Chiefs v. Raiders - Passhappy, Chadman
    Ravens v. Chargers - NBC
    Bears v. Vikings - ESPN
    Last edited by Lonbull; 11-22-2023 at 02:49 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

One week later- 55 points.

This is a faster regression than Kenny P...

Light up the darkness.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here is a heartwarming Haiku I have written in honor of the Spirit of today's U.S. Thanksgiving

Chadman Down Under
    M-N-F Exec loser
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by MeetJoeGreene; 11-24-2023 at 07:15 AM.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Joos is in last place
    Happy camper he is not
    M-N-F-E Hurts
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Here is a heartwarming Haiku I have written in honor of the Spirit of today's U.S. Thanksgiving

Chadman Down Under
    M-N-F Exec loser
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Yeah, ok....that made Chadman laugh.

Light up the darkness.