Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chase Young anyone?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I kind of like the idea, if you had Watt and Young as your edge rushers that would just be nasty.
    I don?t see this happening but Colbert is no longer the GM.

The Khan Man may have a few more tricks up his sleeve. I would be shocked if this story had legs
    Last edited by feltdizz; 06-12-2023 at 01:16 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I kind of like the idea, if you had Watt and Young as your edge rushers that would just be nasty.
    Young's best year he had 7.5 sacks, how is that better than the guy we already have, Highsmith?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Young's best year he had 7.5 sacks, how is that better than the guy we already have, Highsmith?
    Young is a freak, you put him opposite Watt and look out. I like Highsmith but he just isn't Chase Young.

Legend

User Info Menu

Young is a freak, you put him opposite Watt and look out. I like Highsmith but he just isn't Chase Young.
    He may not be the 21-year old Young, but this version? I'm not so sure.

Legend

User Info Menu

This guy makes sense on the subject.