Thread: Who I would have taken in 2023 draft.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good thread, One thing I want to bring up about this draft, we had so many "needs" and "wants" that "any pick" we would have made would have been greaat to good picks.

If we are going to play should have could have, I think I would have liked to selected Gonzales, Branch, and Bergouson in the mix with the other players picked.

Back to Joe's opionion, Battle would have been a great pick up, but I think there is a more upside with Washington. Also at safety, we already have Neal , Kazee, and probably knew that we were going to sign Sullivan, so maybe we had that covered. (Same reason why we went Porter over Branch).
    See above about Blue Kelly.

I wish we would have grabbed a center somewhere...

Washington AKA Mr. 6th OL, is going to

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Good thread, One thing I want to bring up about this draft, we had so many "needs" and "wants" that "any pick" we would have made would have been greaat to good picks.

I wish we would have grabbed a center somewhere...

Washington AKA Mr. 6th OL, is going to
    Trevor Downing the f/a from Iowa St was a guard but played last year at center. 6 5 300+ so he has nice size and you know MT likes position flexibility. Likely a year on the PS to get ready but a nice f/a signing who has good tape just lacks experience.
    Last edited by Iron City Inc.; 05-01-2023 at 08:31 AM.