Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Sign OT

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers Sign OT

Probably for depth

Name is LeRaven Clark (sounds like he should be playing for Baltimore)

played only 14% of snaps for Titans last year, career low, although he did start two games

I know little about him, other than that he can supposedly play T on both sides of the line

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Probably for depth

Name is LeRaven Clark (sounds like he should be playing for Baltimore)

played only 14% of snaps for Titans last year, career low, although he did start two games

I know little about him, other than that he can supposedly play T on both sides of the line
    Swing OT. Can back up both sides. I think he even played Guard a few time. Will be good for depth in case someone goes down. IF he makes roster.

1st 3 or 4 picks looking like DT, ILB, S, CB, WR... in no particular order
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    OK, that is pretty funny.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Leraven ??

jee Zus krist

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Swing OT. Can back up both sides. I think he even played Guard a few time. Will be good for depth in case someone goes down. IF he makes roster.

This guy is purely a ham and egger. In no way do I see signing him change the fact that Pgh needs an OT drafted. None. If it does, boy, these guys are slow learners.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    This guy is purely a ham and egger. In no way do I see signing him change the fact that Pgh needs an OT drafted. None. If it does, boy, these guys are slow learners.
    Hopefully competing with Moore for backup.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post

I agree with your positions. Unless one of the really good OTs are there, we will get developmental guy in Round 3 or 4.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Except that we hear over and over that they are not as turned off of Chuks or Moore as a few fans are.

If the top guys are gone... we have just as big needs at ILB, DL , CB/S and WR

ILB--need a coverage guy with speed...Saunders, Campbell or Simpson could all challenge to start as rookies

DL--aging group. Can't count on Cam being elite forever. Need a plug in the middle.

CB/S--Got the mentor in Peterson to put his finger in the dyke for a year or two, but need the next elite guy at CB and replacing Edmunds is going to be harder than many want to admit.

WR--IMO the most over rated group on the team. DJ is inconsistent. Pickens may be a spectacular catch guy, but is he a true #1, 100 receptions a year guy? Austin can be a dynamic tool in the tool box, but has to prove he is back from injury. 'Muth is a star in the making, but need depth.

More needs than OT...need to take the best player on the board.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, another bargain basement guy in the trenches.