Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Edmunds sends Tweet thanking Steelers

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Edmunds sends Tweet thanking Steelers


  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    If he is gone, we will after the fact come to regret it

    Guy was a solid player who was always available. There is no one left in free agency that can match his play

    If he isn't back, we could be positioning ourselves for Brian Branch
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Offense sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ben is trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Bellicheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Ben don't want to practice, be under center, do play action fakes or be patient with the running game.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If he is gone, we will after the fact come to regret it

    Guy was a solid player who was always available. There is no one left in free agency that can match his play

    If he isn't back, we could be positioning ourselves for Brian Branch
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!




  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    thing of it is, we keep saying how he's available, but that's so 2021... he missed game(s?) in 2022... i remember seeing him in street clothes running on the field to celebrate in the end zone (i think it caused a penalty)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!




  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    thing of it is, we keep saying how he's available, but that's so 2021... he missed game(s?) in 2022... i remember seeing him in street clothes running on the field to celebrate in the end zone (i think it caused a penalty)
    He only started 15 games in 2022, so it appears you are correct.

    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...E/EdmuTe00.htm

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    thing of it is, we keep saying how he's available, but that's so 2021... he missed game(s?) in 2022... i remember seeing him in street clothes running on the field to celebrate in the end zone (i think it caused a penalty)
    He’s missed 2 games in 5 years
    Find my post for me and help me prove I’m Black


  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    He’s missed 2 games in 5 years
    Missed 2 in one year.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Dang it, now we have a hole at safety

    should've seen the writing on the wall when we didn't sign his brother Tremaine

    Is Kevin Byard still on the market? Would he be a fit to replace Terrell (I know he's more of a FS, but seems like a complete player who is a good tackler)? Or will he be too expensive?
    2023 Mock Draft 2.0

    1) Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
    2) Deontae Banks, CB, Maryland
    2b) John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota
    3) Keeanu Benton, DL, Wisconsin
    4) Nick "Cutsie Bro" Herbig, LB, Wisconsin

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Dang it, now we have a hole at safety

    should've seen the writing on the wall when we didn't sign his brother Tremaine

    Is Kevin Byard still on the market? Would he be a fit to replace Terrell (I know he's more of a FS, but seems like a complete player who is a good tackler)? Or will he be too expensive?
    They probably kicked the tires on Byard I would think. I think they are trying to save $ on a SS signing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •