Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CBS does NOT have Steelers in top 10 of AFC

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    CBS are the masters of “fake news”
    So where should we be ranked?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

We are ranked 11th and honestly I dont know how the Browns are ranked ahead of us or the Broncos.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    cancel the season!!!!
    No way! Where is your 12-win prediction season forecast first? LMFAO.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    So where should we be ranked?
    Crickets is the word, the word that you heard, that has groove, it has meaning.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hard to base things in the off season with still so much to do. After the top-3, KC, CIN, and BUF, the rest is really up for grabs. Have to wait and see how the draft shapes up, but I can see some teams being better than last season due to various factors already.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    No way! Where is your 12-win prediction season forecast first? LMFAO.
    “it just got 1 game higher”

13 wins but it wont be enough. Stains won another Superbowl this summer.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    “it just got 1 game higher”

13 wins but it wont be enough. Stains won another Superbowl this summer.
    How do you figure? They've done almost nothing to improve that I'm aware of. They added some scrub WR from the Jets, and? Dalvin Tomlinson, DT from MN. Brissett at QB, oh no.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    We are ranked 11th and honestly I dont know how the Browns are ranked ahead of us or the Broncos.
    Browns to me makes sense because the have a better QB.

And I guess probably the same logic is being used for the Broncos. Chalking Wilson's poor performance last year to a fluke?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think it's probably not unreasonable my guess is the difference between 6 and 12 isn't much.

This is the issue with taking VS tiers
    From last season, the top 5 teams (record wise) in the AFC had 10+ wins.

Teams ranked 6-8 (including us) had 9 wins.
    Ranked 9 was an 8 win team.
    Ranked 10 - 12 were 7 win teams.

IIRC, the final ranking of most of those teams in the 6-12 range was up for grabs in the last 2 weeks of the season. So, I don't think there was too much separating them.

In other words: We aren't expected to be a division winner. And most of the WCs will be competitive until the last week or two.

I think that's a reasonable expectation for us. A team that will compete to make the playoffs as a WC team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Browns to me makes sense because the have a better QB.

And I guess probably the same logic is being used for the Broncos. Chalking Wilson's poor performance last year to a fluke?
    Watson was better 3 years ago. He hasn’t played in a long time and looked like trash this year.

Wilson might have something left but life comes at you fast. This might be who he is now that he left Seattle.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"