Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: James Pierre coming back

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    why would I say he was toast when I didn’t believe he was toast?

    That doesn’t make much sense.

    It was during his time in KC when it was obvious to me he wasn’t ever returning to form.

    Yup, just like I said.
    He wasn’t worth it.
    You said he was. And you continue d to say for 2 more years.
    You blamed everyone but him.
    Now you want to act like we’re correct.
    Well, you were correct. It just took you 2 years after most of us.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 13 years?

  2. #32
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Dude, in one game I saw him on the field during the first defensive snap of the game with my own eyes. I call that a starter. No one has the film to say it didn't happen. Do you have the team we are playing against? It was an early game. Again the burden is on you to disprove what I said. I do not care what some website says who stated game X, my point is he was on the field when we opened the game. It crystal clear that you aren't going to do the work here and are saying things I didn't exactly say.

    I consider the issue which you 1 ) can't seem to let go 2 ) won't prove and 3) Are twisting around what I said to be closed. Pierre has been re-signed.
    I believe PRF would have listed him with 1 start if this was true.

    My understanding is that they call that a starter as well.

  3. #33
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    that isn't how it works. If you claim you saw something you should easily be able to site the game. There are 17 of them. It's not that hard.

    One thing I learned is when someone online claims something and then demands someone else do the research its' simply because that proof doesn't exist.

    The burden is on you.. but since you aren't confident you choose to deflect instead of simply admitting you made a mistake.
    Particularly because he's asking YOU what game HE saw him starting in.

  4. #34
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Yup, just like I said.
    He wasn’t worth it.
    You said he was. And you continue d to say for 2 more years.
    You blamed everyone but him.
    Now you want to act like we’re correct.
    Well, you were correct. It just took you 2 years after most of us.
    I wasn’t correct.

    No idea why its hard for you to digest that I admitted it.

    Its like its thrown you into a tail spin

    ”now you want to act like we are correct”

    lmao.. no, its not an act. I admitted it and you missed it.
    Find my post for me and help me prove I’m Black


  5. #35
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Particularly because he's asking YOU what game HE saw him starting in.
    its like SM asking me to “help him prove he was Black” by finding his private messages to me.

    huh?
    Find my post for me and help me prove I’m Black


  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    I never wrote that he is the sure starter at CB. Please show me where I said that,
    http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...rre#post842212

    Almost word for word my brother.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  7. #37
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    lmao.. and he added a “Where was a wrong” as the cherry on top.

    where? all over the thread Joel.. you were wrong all up and down the thread”
    Find my post for me and help me prove I’m Black


  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Hey, I'm in that post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel B

    So they are admitting [Sutton]'s a best fit a nickel. Pierre to projected th start, , Sutton to compete at nickel back.
    To which I said
    Quote Originally Posted by N Blitz

    I think they would leave [Sutton] on the outside if they could.

    They clearly wanted to do that.

    But it doesn't seem like we have any other good options at slot CB.

    Sutton will still run ahead of your boy Pierre when we only have 2 CBs on the field.

    It's OK to admit that you're wrong...especially when it's plainly obvious to everyone else.
    To which Joel replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel B
    Pierre is going to be the starter @ outside corner. He the young player with untaped upside is doing better in camp. Where was I wrong?

    Trending my way..
    The search function is not user friendly on this site. But learning how to use it can really end certain arguments (if people in those arguments are willing to admit they are wrong when provided proof).
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 03-24-2023 at 04:19 PM.

  9. #39
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Hey, I'm in that post:


    To which I said


    To which Joel replied



    The search function is not user friendly on this site. But learning how to use it can really end certain arguments (if people in those arguments are willing to admit they are wrong when provided proof).
    You closed with the problem my friend.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  10. #40
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You closed with the problem my friend.
    Joel, whatever and SM when provided with evidence that proves them wrong.

    Find my post for me and help me prove I’m Black


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •