Thread: Pickett bulking up

Legend

User Info Menu

Pickett bulking up

Is this good or bad? Would hate to see him lose any quickness and elusiveness.

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/03/ke...-trainer-says/

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's good. He needs more strength to avoid some sacks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

Non-story. Everyone in the NFL should hit the weights - just do so in some moderation depending on your position.

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL...yes, by all means we don't want to post or create "non-stories." Who would possibly do that every day????
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't see him ever bulking up to the point where it actually slows him down. He's never going to be jacked like Harris. Some extra strength will do him nothing but good IMO.

Banned

User Info Menu

I Don’t see it as being a problem.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I can't see him ever bulking up to the point where it actually slows him down. He's never going to be jacked like Harris. Some extra strength will do him nothing but good IMO.
    agree 100%.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

How much bigger is he? It good that he he's a personal trainer. He has the frame to properly carry 5-10 pound of muscle. But there comes a point where extra wight diminishes speed and quickness.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Our 2024 draft is grade A.

Legend

User Info Menu

First INT.. “IT BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA MUSCLES”
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"