Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Moderation & Board Behavior

Legend

User Info Menu

Lies , lies and more lies.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    lol
    in a post where you're trying to stir up drama
    Exactly.
    Still name calling and personal attacks in signatures but the real problem is gone….
    Unbelievable
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    as for pointing fingers at Feltdizz and HS as posting "early here" that is complete hogwash as they are both posting elsewhere , I know this because I see it daily on the other forum ...

but you wont believe me you will just accuse me of being one of them like you always do so nothing new here to see carry on
    Another lie that?s easy to prove.
    Would you like to make a ban wager on your statement?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Another lie that?s easy to prove.
    Would you like to make a ban wager on your statement?
    lmao youre a real ****tard ... yep I said it ........ dude if you had any clue you would be dangerous ... there is your chance turn me in for calling you a name .... but remember I can turn you in too for your rainbow comments ..... your just a ****ing no life troll why this place allows you here is beyond me ....

the difference here is if they ban me I wont return like you .... I just do not care enough ...........

but I am done with your bull**** one way or the other
    @dwinsgames on twitter .... Kenny Pickett is who I thought he was ....

Legend

User Info Menu

lmao youre a real ****tard ... yep I said it ........ dude if you had any clue you would be dangerous ... there is your chance turn me in for calling you a name .... but remember I can turn you in too for your rainbow comments ..... your just a ****ing no life troll why this place allows you here is beyond me ....

the difference here is if they ban me I wont return like you .... I just do not care enough ...........

but I am done with your bull**** one way or the other
    lol… I don’t tell on people like you do.
    I don’t kiss the mods hindend like you do.
    I love the ‘ if you tell, I’m going to tell’.
    Your buddies got banned but they came back.
    And your done with me?
    Yea right. I haven’t mentioned you in weeks but apparently I live in your head so much that you had to bring this back up.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    lol… I don’t tell on people like you do.
    I don’t kiss the mods hindend like you do.
    I love the ‘ if you tell, I’m going to tell’.
    Your buddies got banned but they came back.
    And your done with me?
    Yea right. I haven’t mentioned you in weeks but apparently I live in your head so much that you had to bring this back up.
    ******* I was on vacation for a month , I didnt spend my vacation on this forum worried about you ... but apparently I was on your mind while I was gone or I would not have returned to your nonsense ....

welcome to ignore ****tard
    @dwinsgames on twitter .... Kenny Pickett is who I thought he was ....

Legend

User Info Menu

******* I was on vacation for a month , I didnt spend my vacation on this forum worried about you ... but apparently I was on your mind while I was gone or I would not have returned to your nonsense ....

welcome to ignore ****tard
    lol… way to prove my point…fa@@ot

Legend

User Info Menu

damn, yall really acted a fool up the mod and behavior thread?

its like fighting in the principals office.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    damn, yall really acted a fool up the mod and behavior thread?

its like fighting in the principals office.
    LMAO! Nice 1. I don't get some of this stupid **** going on here. It's just football. Dayum
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION