Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFLPA Team Report Cards

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Sure "Bad Grades" but compared to what? What is a D+ locker room for the NFL? Havent upgraded to the PS5?
    Haha. I'm reading Madden '23 has major changes. Maybe they still only have Madden 2020?!

Legend

User Info Menu

Reporter said Washington players has no hot water in its facilities

Bengals locker room doesn’t have plug outlets

Jags had a rat infestation. Rats saw those comfy chairs and posted up.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

So when teams "up grade" their facilities to compete with the new Billion dollar facilities then who will eventually pay? The fans? The college kids will "pay" for the facilities that are better than the education they will receive? The college kids "pay" Saban's salary. It all rolls down hill.

I don't care about facilities. So what if other teams have better facilities and a better stadium than the Steelers. The Steelers are a small market team that didn't want to hit their fan based with GIVE ME THIS OR WE WILL LEAVE.
    Last edited by BURGH86STEEL; 03-03-2023 at 08:25 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    So when teams "up grade" their facilities to compete with the new Billion dollar facilities then who will eventually pay? The fans? The college kids will "pay" for the facilities that are better than the education they will receive? The college kids "pay" Saban's salary. It all rolls down hill.

I don't care about facilities. So what if other teams have better facilities and a better stadium than the Steelers. The Steelers are a small market team that didn't want to hit their fan based with GIVE ME THIS OR WE WILL LEAVE.
    Niave out the @ss. Who do you think makes the $ off $10 beers?
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...eague-by-team/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Niave out the @ss. Who do you think makes the $ off $10 beers?
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...eague-by-team/
    You are not the brightest bulb.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    You are not the brightest bulb.
    Says MKIA while spewing ignorance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I must admit I was surprised to see the Steelers ranked in the bottom half overall. I know the Rooney's have always been cheap - but I thought they had a good reputation around the league. I suppose on deeper reflection, going less on the things that matter to the players outside of their contracts probably shouldn't be a surprise. This is a team and a family that has alway been notoriously 'frugal'. That doesn't mean they don't spend to the cap - they do. But dollars that have nothing to do with the cap appear to be in less supply on the South Side as opposed to elsewhere. That's too bad.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Says MKIA while spewing ignorance.
    What does MKIA stand for?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    "Mr. Know It All" i think

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    You aren’t familiar with Steel Man… err Whispers latest acronyms?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"