Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DT GA Carter arrest warrant

Legend

User Info Menu

DT GA Carter arrest warrant

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...draft-prospect

This could change things; what if he fell to us? He is a beast. So he raced a car around. Could make him a steal.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    So he raced a car around.
    his teammate died.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...draft-prospect

This could change things; what if he fell to us? He is a beast. So he raced a car around. Could make him a steal.
    so he raced a car around? You really glossed over what happened due to that race?

I’ve been in a car when it was racing and its fun as long as no one is injured. Even still, when we get together and reminisce over that night we all say “man, if someone was driving the other way on one of those corners we could’ve died.. wtf were we thinking?”

dude lied to the cops which is what could hurt his draft stock.

Would I take him? Sure..

Would I be worried about his off field choices once he gets NFL money? Definitely

Could he suffer mentally from guilt and regret which could impact his performance? Most definitely
    Last edited by feltdizz; 03-01-2023 at 01:39 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Gotta love those who do something this negligent, then leave their teammate and friend behind.

Stand Up citizen right there.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    so he raced a car around? You really glossed over what happened due to that race?

I’ve been in a car when it was racing and its fun as long as no one is injured. Even still, when we get together and reminisce over that night we all say “man, if someone was driving the other way on one of those corners we could’ve died.. wtf were we thinking?”

dude lied to the cops which is what could hurt his draft stock.
    You don't see a problem with racing around other vehicles with innocent drivers and passengers at your mercy?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    You don't see a problem with racing around other vehicles with innocent drivers and passengers at your mercy?
    I thought my post made it clear that on reflection is was a bad idea.

Now, when we did it we were 18 or 19 and it was 2AM so the chances of someone being on a backroad in the heights are slim to none. But if a car was there, man.. our lives would have changed.

I live in Nascar country so people are always racing during rush hour. I hate it with a passion.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

A couple misdemeanors I read.

guy that died was from the my HS

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    Gotta love those who do something this negligent, then leave their teammate and friend behind.

Stand Up citizen right there.
    Oh, well as long as we are starting the ole Catholic boys' choir on the side, it's a non-fit. Will we be bringing in the pedophile wing as well?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Carter is a special talent.
    This however drops so many questions. Teams will need to know exactly all the details around this event and if there were any other events not made public yet.
    It could be a major deal breaker for this prospect.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sorry, I just have extremely low tolerance for it. There are tracks usually close by where people can buy time or laps, sign a waiver, and race to their heart's content. Risking others for personal pleasure is pure negligence.