Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: State of the union address

  1. #1
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    State of the union address

    1. Well, it seems that I've been appointed (by the venom they've shown) the # 1 Tomlin Truther that that Tomlin Lovers want to attack. Okay...fine.

    With that said, I"ve been hit on the side by a few posters who just want things to stop; regardless of who's right or wrong. And..their right. After all, this is suppose to be a

    Steelers poster room. Not a war between posters.

    So......I'm going to do a mass ignore to all the Tomlin Lovers accept Northern_Blitz & NorthCoast. They seem to be the only two Tomlin Lovers who can articulate their points without hurling

    personal insults. They usually back their stances with points of references and /or facts. That's how you do it. But if they too want to attack on a personal level, then they too will be put on Ignore.

    *** I'm going on the record to say that I usually enjoy your stances Northern_Blitz & NorthCoast. We don't have to agree for me to enjoy your stances. That's what men do.

    I'm only going to talk to the Tomlin Truthers and keep the conversations with them and that should keep the static (on my part down) . Posters who've hit me on the side, I do not want to be held

    responsible for what Hawaain/Lemming, Feltdizz, or any of what the other hostile Tomlin Lovers say. That's on them and you need to hit them up with a PM for their takes. They (Tomlin lovers)

    have the Mods on their side (which I've proven) so their basically untouchable so good luck with that.


    My goal at this point is to just get back to talking Steeler football. I've proven what I've needed to prove about certain acidic posters and it's time to get the board back to just Steeler football.




    2. Tomlin Truthers...be aware that the hostile Tomlin Lovers will continue to attack you and when you show them actual facts, they will attack you on a personal level, then when you retaliate, they

    run to the mods in hopes of suspending you...which is what they did to Prowler. Just state your facts and move on.



    3. And finally Hawaain Steel or his other poster name of Captain Lemming........

    You started this whole affair because of the departure of Ruthlingsberger. He left because he said Connor wouldn't be a good running back and the very next year, Connor was a pro bowl starting

    running back. He got mad when two posters called him on it..and he left. Subsequently, Hawaainsteel PM'd me and said that I made Ruthlinsberger leave and that his sole intention going forward

    was to get me to leave or be banned. He was running around like a lunatic, stalking me on all threads for a year. So, after that year I bombed on his mother. And I have no remorse about that

    considering the way he was acting the year prior. Then...Hawaainsteel used me bombing on his mom as a sympathy plot when he was acting like that BEFORE his mother's name was ever brought

    into the situation. Hawaainsteel used his deceased mother as a ploy to continue his antics. That's speaks to me as a low individual; couple with the fact that he's already admitted

    (in another thread) to using other poster names..and he is Captain Lemmings as well. That speaks to me as a troubled individual that I don't want to have anything to do with. Accusing me of not

    being black because I don't fit stereo types is another sign of racism in itself.

    I want to thank you Shawn and Prowler for putting who and what I am to rest...and to proving again, who the real liers are. As you will see, Hawaainsteel and Captain Lemmings (both personas)

    took a bet that I wasn't black and that they would leave if I was..well, it's been proven I'm black. Yet they are still here. What does that tell you about them as men? Which is why I'd never expose

    my zoom I.D. to a troubled individual like that.



    4. So..............let's get back to talking Steeler Football and I apologize to the regular posters in regards the part I played in this fiasco.


    PEACE. time and date...2/23/23 10:00 am
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 03-02-2023 at 03:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just so you know, you guys got 2 songs stuck in my head now.

    Public Enemy - SOTU

    and

    Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg’s Mother Lover

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    This is funny. A grown a** man has to nevermind......

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Just so you know, you guys got 2 songs stuck in my head now.

    Public Enemy - SOTU

    and

    Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg’s Mother Lover
    Huge PE fan but that must have been on a later album. Seems appropriate based on the title.

    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Just so you know, you guys got 2 songs stuck in my head now.

    Public Enemy - SOTU

    and

    Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg’s Mother Lover
    It's funny, to me all this drama comes down to this one:

    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 02-23-2023 at 02:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    It's funny, to me all this drama comes down to this one:

    Bro it's not even drama. Extremism in any form can be dangerous and WILL face resistance. . Especially if the EXTERMISM is anti human.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    It's funny, to me all this drama comes down to this one:

    no idea what the OP is about but based on the title I’m sure its an “everyone else hates me because I’m a genius” wrap up.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    1. Well, it seems that I've been appointed (by the venom they've shown) the # 1 Tomlin Truther that that Tomlin Lovers want to attack. Okay...fine.

    With that said, I"ve been hit on the side by a few posters who just want things to stop; regardless of who's right or wrong. And..their right. After all, this is suppose to be a

    Steelers poster room. Not a war between posters.

    So......I'm going to do a mass ignore to all the Tomlin Lovers accept Northern_Blitz & NorthCoast. They seem to be the only two Tomlin Lovers who can articulate their points without hurling

    personal insults. They usually back their stances with points of references and /or facts. That's how you do it. But if they too want to attack on a personal level, then they too will be put on Ignore.

    *** I'm going on the record to say that I usually enjoy your stances Northern_Blitz & NorthCoast. We don't have to agree for me to enjoy your stances. That's what men do.

    I'm only going to talk to the Tomlin Truthers and keep the conversations with them and that should keep the static (on my part down) . Posters who've hit me on the side, I do not want to be held

    responsible for what Hawaain/Lemming, Feltdizz, or any of what the other hostile Tomlin Lovers say. That's on them and you need to hit them up with a PM for their takes. They (Tomlin lovers)

    have the Mods on their side (which I've proven) so their basically untouchable so good luck with that.


    My goal at this point is to just get back to talking Steeler football. I've proven what I've needed to prove about certain acidic posters and it's time to get the board back to just Steeler football.




    2. Tomlin Truthers...be aware that the hostile Tomlin Lovers will continue to attack you and when you show them actual facts, they will attack you on a personal level, then when you retaliate, they

    run to the mods in hopes of suspending you...which is what they did to Prowler. Just state your facts and move on.



    3. And finally Hawaain Steel or his other poster name of Captain Lemming........

    You started this whole affair because of the departure of Ruthlingsberger. He left because he said Connor wouldn't be a good running back and the very next year, Connor was a pro bowl starting

    running back. He got mad when two posters called him on it..and he left. Subsequently, Hawaainsteel PM'd me and said that I made Ruthlinsberger leave and that his sole intention going forward

    was to get me to leave or be banned. He was running around like a lunatic, stalking me on all threads for a year. So, after that year I bombed on his mother. And I have no remorse about that

    considering the way he was acting the year prior. Then...Hawaainsteel used me bombing on his mom as a sympathy plot when he was acting like that BEFORE his mother's name was ever brought

    into the situation. Hawaainsteel used his deceased mother as a ploy to continue his antics. That's speaks to me as a low individual; couple with the fact that he's already admitted

    (in another thread) to using other poster names..and he is Captain Lemmings as well. That speaks to me as a troubled individual that I don't want to have anything to do with. Accusing me of not

    being black because I don't fit stereo types is another sign of racism in itself.

    I want to thank you Shawn and Prowler for putting who and what I am to rest...and to proving again, who the real liers are. As you will see, Hawaainsteel and Captain Lemmings (both personas)

    took a bet that I wasn't black and that they would leave if I was..well, it's been proven I'm black. Yet they are still here. What does that tell you about them as men? Which is why I'd never expose

    my zoom I.D. to a troubled individual like that.



    4. So..............let's get back to talking Steeler Football and I apologize to the regular posters in regards the part I played in this fiasco.


    PEACE. time and date...2/23/23 10:00 am
    Do you think anyone values anything you say that much except for your little posse of negative nellies.

    Get a life because you won't find one here.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    1. Well, it seems that I've been appointed (by the venom they've shown) the # 1 Tomlin Truther that that Tomlin Lovers want to attack. Okay...fine.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

    What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

    Gloat gloat gloat


    Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

    My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Bro it's not even drama. Extremism in any form can be dangerous and WILL face resistance. . Especially if the EXTERMISM is anti human.
    I don't understand what you mean here.

    This is not extremism its High School level drama.

    It's like comparing Dawson Creek and Black Hawk Down or something.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 02-23-2023 at 05:00 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •