Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 539

Thread: Who Are the Moderators?

  1. #491
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Yea, been gone for awhile and sure the heck am not going to read every thread since I’ve been gone.
    What’s sad/crazy is how you can leave and when you return the exact same crap is being talked about.
    nothing has changed since this place was created.

    Tomlin sucks
    offense sucks
    defense sucks
    draft sucks
    Fans are all sheep
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  2. #492
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I have to admit..

    That first line is hilarious.
    That one made me laugh.

    And start hearing the hustle and flow song whomp that trick.

  3. #493
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    nothing has changed since this place was created.

    Tomlin sucks
    offense sucks
    defense sucks
    draft sucks
    Fans are all sheep
    Yup,
    Tomlin is great and nobody could replace him.
    Ben is holding Tomlin and Canada back.
    Trust the Rooney’s.

    Shortly it will be fans acting like they know lots about the college kids.
    We draft bpa
    Steeler types
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

  4. #494
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    nothing has changed since this place was created.

    Tomlin sucks
    offense sucks
    defense sucks
    draft sucks
    Fans are all sheep
    actually, that's not true.

    Steel Maniac used to be white.

    now he's black.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

    What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

    Gloat gloat gloat


    Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

    My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

  5. #495
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    actually, that's not true.

    Steel Maniac used to be white.

    now he's black.
    “As long as he lies about me it don’t matter if he’s black or white.”

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 03-01-2023 at 10:23 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  6. #496
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    “As long as he lies about me it don’t matter if he’s black or white.”
    “He’s black
    He’s white
    He’ll be Asian by next week
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!”

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 03-01-2023 at 10:47 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  7. #497
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    There’s not a poster on here who isn’t a liar.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

  8. #498
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    There’s not a poster on here who isn’t a liar.
    You sir are incorrect.
    Have I forgotten an appointment? Sure.
    Missed an obligation due to circumstances? Perhaps.
    If your definition of liar is that broad you got something.

    I DO NOT tell people things I know are untrue to smear other people. EVER. I don’t do that.

    I could not fathom telling the kind of bold faced lie Maniac did. I am LIVID at him and I would never LIE to attack his character. Why? Because I believe this:

    Proverbs 6:16-19
    (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+6%3A16-19&version=ESV)

    “There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies….”

    I am not a liar because I am accountable to God. He hates liars. Especially liars who “bear false witness”.
    Fortunately for me, exposing the truth about Maniac is worse than any lie I could devise.

    Frankly, I think the reason this is making me crazy is that his lie implies “I” am lying when honesty is a core value that I cherish more than you can understand.

    No matter how many people say they don’t believe him I HATE the idea that SOMEONE might believe him.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 03-02-2023 at 02:11 AM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  9. #499
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    This place feels like StillerNation just before The Fall. In a year there will be nothing but bickering, feuds, and trolls here.

    Too bad.

  10. #500
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    This place feels like StillerNation just before The Fall. In a year there will be nothing but bickering, feuds, and trolls here.

    Too bad.
    I wonder how many migrated here.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •