Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are the Moderators?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    actually, he's calling you a liar as the rest of us are also.
    he’s too blind to see it

You see how he is trying to joke that it was “tongue and cheek” because everyone is laughing at his ridiculous lie.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

actually, he's calling you a liar as the rest of us are also.
    He knows he's not black.
    He knows that the rest of us know he isn't black.
    I admit that I paused for a moment when he first said it - and I'm honestly not even sure why he did.

But, since that point, I've been having fun with it...

One of these days, I'm going to reveal that I'm identifying as something else, too
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    You see how he is trying to joke that it was “tongue and cheek” because everyone is laughing at his ridiculous lie.
    It's hard, even on the internet, to fake that. At least if you hang around a while.

We have a whole culture that's simply not known, nor understood. You'd do something like, *get* a Friends reference and everyone who knew, would know.

Or miss a reference that you *should* get... I saw a meme the other day where it was talking about a guy coming to work in a cream turtleneck and someone across the room said, "OK Carl Thomas" and the guy knew it was for him...

DeVille's final Mock

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    It's hard, even on the internet, to fake that. At least if you hang around a while.

We have a whole culture that's simply not known, nor understood. You'd do something like, *get* a Friends reference and everyone who knew, would know.

Or miss a reference that you *should* get... I saw a meme the other day where it was talking about a guy coming to work in a cream turtleneck and someone across the room said, "OK Carl Thomas" and the guy knew it was for him...
    my coworker was telling me about a white kid who is trending on tik tok. Video is the difference between white and Black people.

white people in the house: kid is sitting in the kitchen reading.
    black people on the house: same video of him on the kitchen reading.. smoke alarm beeps

white person at the store: grabs febreeze off shelf
    black person at the store: I stopped him and said “he reaches to the back to grab a febreeze”

my coworker is like “wtf, that kid must’ve grown up around Black people”

last one.

White peoples kitchen at night: all the lights are off.
    Black kitchen: I say “light over the oven is on”

There are some things that we do that are pretty universal in most of our households. Parents raised us to never take the first item. Its like it’s contaminated.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I think forums should become like survivor. Every so often, everyone gets to vote someone off!
    That is thinking outside the box! Good one!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    my coworker was telling me about a white kid who is trending on tik tok. Video is the difference between white and Black people.

white people in the house: kid is sitting in the kitchen reading.
    black people on the house: same video of him on the kitchen reading.. smoke alarm beeps

white person at the store: grabs febreeze off shelf
    black person at the store: I stopped him and said “he reaches to the back to grab a febreeze”

my coworker is like “wtf, that kid must’ve grown up around Black people”

last one.

White peoples kitchen at night: all the lights are off.
    Black kitchen: I say “light over the oven is on”

There are some things that we do that are pretty universal in most of our households. Parents raised us to never take the first item. Its like it’s contaminated.
    That last line... I always just assumed it was because the first one had been touched, sprayed, smelled, etc. I never asked my parents, and they probably don't even know why. LMAO

More questions for your culture test...
    Pookie... Gator... who are they?
    how many orders of ribs did chris rock ask for?
    what song came on when Furious and Trey were in the car?
    Complex question: you remember Ricky from Boyz in the Hood? What was his occupation in The Best Man?
    Bonus question: whose kids are those?

DeVille's final Mock

Legend

User Info Menu

That last line... I always just assumed it was because the first one had been touched, sprayed, smelled, etc. I never asked my parents, and they probably don't even know why. LMAO

Complex question: you remember Ricky from Boyz in the Hood? What was his occupation in The Best Man?
    I'm sure Steel Maniac knows the answer to every one of those questions
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sure Steel Maniac knows the answer to every one of those questions
    some were intentionally worded to be hard to google LMAO

DeVille's final Mock

Banned

User Info Menu

He knows he's not black.
    He knows that the rest of us know he isn't black.
    I admit that I paused for a moment when he first said it - and I'm honestly not even sure why he did.

But, since that point, I've been having fun with it...

One of these days, I'm going to reveal that I'm identifying as something else, too
    Steelerofdeville.........can I DM you. I can put this all to bed real quick. Will that be okay? After I finish, you can come back and tell everyone that I'm black. How's that sound?

Legend

User Info Menu

haha.

I got all of these. I almost didn’t get the song but then I remembered when they pulled up and say lil cube getting cuffed.

but all the rest of these are easy.

My wife had a coworker I never trusted. She admitted to my wife she just now finding herself and discovering Blackness. She hasn’t seen any of these Black films that are cult classics. I just said “I knew there was a reason I didn’t trust that woman” lol