Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are the Moderators?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

User Info Menu

Who Are the Moderators?

If you are a moderator, please respond. There are a couple of posters who'd like to ask questions and get an up to date understanding of the rules please.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    If you are a moderator, please respond. There are a couple of posters who'd like to ask questions and get an up to date understanding of the rules please.
    "whatever" already started an exact thread like this earlier and then accused others of crying to the mods.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    "whatever" already started an exact thread like this earlier and then accused others of crying to the mods.
    Wow, I’ve been gone for awhile and I come back and find out I’m still in your head…lol
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Banned

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    maybe we can ask the mods to settle our bet also.

if Captain Lemming and I are the same person, they ban us forever.

if we're not, they ban you forever.

Deal?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

There is a code of conduct:

It includes:

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.
    Between the things you’ve said to Hawaiian, disgusting filth you’ve said about Tomlin supporters, and KNOWINGLY DEFAMING me saying you have ip proof that me and Hawaiian and the same guy…

You might just hope the mods ignore this and keep letting your numerous board violations slide.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 02-16-2023 at 06:34 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Man I can barely keep up with me. i could not imagine have to be 2 posters. that is dedication. or stupidity. not sure which

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be perfectly happy for the mods to simply tally up my violations versus Maniacs. Maniac this calendar year versus me since this forum was started.

Ban the one with the most.

Violations are the ONE category where he would beat me soundly.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I would be perfectly happy for the mods to simply tally up my violations versus Maniacs. Maniac this calendar year versus me since this forum was started.

Ban the one with the most.

Violations are the ONE category where he would beat me soundly.
    I think forums should become like survivor. Every so often, everyone gets to vote someone off!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I think forums should become like survivor. Every so often, everyone gets to vote someone off!
    Oh I know the first member of the tribe to vote off the island.
    Trolls are people too.