Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are the Moderators?

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Ehhh I’m calling BS. Ruthless seemed like a good dude but if he left because of one poster that’s pretty weak. I suspect Ruthless had many reasons to leave including issues with ownership (or so the rumor goes) and SM was just the straw that broke the camels back.
    Ruthlinsberger had a big public thread argument with Steelz09 that he , of course lost. To me , that was what really made him leave. But who’s to say he’s really gone?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Ruthlinsberger had a big public thread argument with Steelz09 that he , of course lost. To me , that was what really made him leave. But who’s to say he’s really gone?
    I actually spoke with Ruthless just before he decided to leave and yes, he took issue with the owner of this board calling Tomlin a janitor.

but he told me point blank the biggest reason he was leaving was because of you as he was tired of your constant bullsh!t.

this thread you started paints a very accurate picture of what Ruthless was referring to, you driving him away was a huge loss to this board as he was a great poster and an even better person.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I actually spoke with Ruthless just before he decided to leave and yes, he took issue with the owner of this board calling Tomlin a janitor.

but he told me point blank the biggest reason he was leaving was because of you as he was tired of your constant bullsh!t.

this thread you started paints a very accurate picture of what Ruthless was referring to, you driving him away was a huge loss to this board as he was a great poster and an even better person.
    Ruthless seemed like a good dude and was a solid contributor. But let’s be real, none of us are so valuable that people need to defend our honor long after we leave. I wouldn’t let any poster drive me from a place I enjoy. And while having Ruthless here made the place a bit better I frankly didn’t even notice he was gone until it was mentioned awhile back. People come, people go for various reasons. I’m good with it. I miss AngryAsian and RPM but they have moved on. I don’t feel a need to punish the members who may have hurt their feelings.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

confirms what most suspected. A few bad apples are ruining what started as a great message board
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Ruthless seemed like a good dude and was a solid contributor. But let’s be real, none of us are so valuable that people need to defend our honor long after we leave. I wouldn’t let any poster drive me from a place I enjoy. And while having Ruthless here made the place a bit better I frankly didn’t even notice he was gone until it was mentioned awhile back. People come, people go for various reasons. I’m good with it. I miss AngryAsian and RPM but they have moved on. I don’t feel a need to punish the members who may have hurt their feelings.
    When someone takes pride in another person leaving and brags about it years later.. its a telling sign of a person’s behavior.

and I think you notice because you show up in threads to tell people the back and forth’s are ridiculous.

Ruthless used to do that and folks respected his ask for better behavior.

also, you did show up in here and act like the person who ran Ruthless off was a victim.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 02-24-2023 at 01:32 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    When someone takes pride in another person leaving and brags about it years later.. its a telling sign of a person’s behavior.

and I think you notice because you show up in threads to tell people the back and forth’s are ridiculous.

Ruthless used to do that and folks respected his ask for better behavior.

also, you did show up in here and act like the person who ran Ruthless off was a victim.
    I don’t think SM is a victim. I think he said and did some things that were completely out of line. What I do know is that respected members here are acting like children. That’s what I know. And that is what is making this place worse. There will always be some trolls but I don’t consider SM one of them. I do think there is this mindset by some that if it’s not Steeler positive then the member must be a troll. There’s also a mindset that it’s ok to counteract bad behavior with bad behavior. There are many members including founding members who are acting like jackwagons. Members who want to take jabs constantly. I’m sorry but if you are acting like that you are part of the problem. The only “victims” are those of us trying to sort through that nonsense to find football related material.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

man, memory lane on a Friday... Shawn's dropping names of good posters who have come and gone
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

I don’t think SM is a victim. I think he said and did some things that were completely out of line. What I do know is that respected members here are acting like children. That’s what I know. And that is what is making this place worse. There will always be some trolls but I don’t consider SM one of them. I do think there is this mindset by some that if it’s not Steeler positive then the member must be a troll. There’s also a mindset that it’s ok to counteract bad behavior with bad behavior. There are many members including founding members who are acting like jackwagons. Members who want to take jabs constantly. I’m sorry but if you are acting like that you are part of the problem. The only “victims” are those of us trying to sort through that nonsense to find football related material.

No one is looking for "Steeler positive" 24/7, but when you are negative 90+% of the time and every post becomes an opportunity to denigrate of the Head Coach...no matter the thread topic...you are a troll who offers nothing to the board!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    man, memory lane on a Friday... Shawn's dropping names of good posters who have come and gone
    Yeah AA and RPM were both salt of the earth dudes. Went to games with them both. RPM was truly one of the kindest man I ever met. I still remember the time he almost broke a bengal fan off in a parking lot because I got hit in the head with a loaf of bread lol. I miss those guys.
    Last edited by Shawn; 02-24-2023 at 02:43 PM.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No one is looking for "Steeler positive" 24/7, but when you are negative 90+% of the time and every post becomes an opportunity to denigrate of the Head Coach...no matter the thread topic...you are a troll who offers nothing to the board!
    I’ll tell you my observation on that. Not liking Tomlin doesn’t make you a troll. Shoot, I’m starting to grow weary of his leadership. I agree making every post about Tomlin is annoying but it doesn’t make you a troll. And it doesn’t make you a racist. While some people will hate on Tomlin because of the color of his skin most just don’t like Tomlin because of our post season lack of success in recent years. Certain members talk about Tomlin all the time because it gets a reaction. I choose not to react to it unless there is clear racist garbage in the verbiage such as janitor, ghetto mentality etc. That nonsense has no place here.
    Trolls are people too.