X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WindyCitySteel
    Legend
    • Nov 2011

Where would the Steelers be with HHH?

Hargrave, Humphrey, and Hurts? Could very easily have all three on the roster right now.

Man, this Super Bowl is opening some old wounds.
  • Buzz
    Legend
    • Dec 2017

When I read the title I thought you were talking about a dude who used to post on the old Trib board

Comment

• hawaiiansteel
      Legend
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Buzz
      When I read the title I thought you were talking about a dude who used to post on the old Trib board
      yeah, that's exactly what I thought also.
      Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
      Hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Steel Maniac
        Banned
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by WindyCitySteel
        Hargrave, Humphrey, and Hurts? Could very easily have all three on the roster right now.

Not taking Humphrey was a huge mistake. Humphrey is the key to the Chiefs rebuilding their offensive line.

And they rebuilt their Oline in one season after their Super Bowl loss.

Comment

• hawaiiansteel
          Legend
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Steel Maniac
          Not taking Humphrey was a huge mistake. Humphrey is the key to the Chiefs rebuilding their offensive line.

you wanted the Steelers to take Adrian Ealy,
          Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
          Hahahahahahaha

Comment

• steelerkeylargo
            Hall of Famer
            • Mar 2009

Hey gang. As many of you know this is the time of year I go from observing to posting. I usually will take a behind the scenes look at a bunch of guys that should be on the Steelers radar (although admittedly not as many as I used to when I was hitting up the Senior Bowl and Combine every year). This thread will look at OU-C

Getting to know 2021 Steelers draft prospect Creed Humphrey (planetsteelers.com) (http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50948-Getting-to-know-2021-Steelers-draft-prospect-Creed-Humphrey?highlight=creed)
            Last edited by papillon; 02-13-2023, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Blitzer
              Pro Bowler
              • Nov 2022

I wanted Humprey in the 1st. screamed for him in the second. wanted to resign Hargrave. but to be honest didnt know enough about hurts.

Comment

• Joel Buchsbaum
                Legend
                • Jan 2021

We picked the wrong guys over them let Hargrave go in free agency.
                Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Comment

• NJ-STEELER
                  Legend
                  • May 2008

Throw another possible H in there for Herbert
                  after trading away a future 1st rounder

Comment

• SteelerOfDeVille
                    Legend
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Steel Maniac

Nah, they'd be in worse shape... Not only would they not have Muth, but they probably don't take swings on at least one of Daniels/Cole.

I'd rather the team be right where it is than taking all that out of the mix. There's a pro bowl caliber C in this draft - they simply need to take him
                    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
                    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
                    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
                    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
                    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
                    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
                    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
                    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Comment

• WindyCitySteel
                      Legend
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by SteelerOfDeVille
                      Nah, they'd be in worse shape... Not only would they not have Muth, but they probably don't take swings on at least one of Daniels/Cole.

I'd rather the team be right where it is than taking all that out of the mix. There's a pro bowl caliber C in this draft - they simply need to take him
                      I'd trade Muth, Daniels, and Cole right now for Humphrey, straight up. He's the only game-changer of the four.

Comment

• NorthCoast
                        Legend
                        • Sep 2008

Hargrave? You mean the guy that finished the SB with zero sacks and 1 QB pressure??
                        Can't wait for the A+ rating PFF will give him for the game.
                        Last edited by NorthCoast; 02-13-2023, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• The Man of Steel
                          Pro Bowler
                          • Dec 2009

Today Bears fans probably have the same kinds of thoughts about Mitch Trubisky being drafted ahead of Patrick Mahomes.
                          Obviously the standard is the standard.

Comment

• Steel Maniac
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by The Man of Steel
                            Today Bears fans probably have the same kinds of thoughts about Mitch Trubisky being drafted ahead of Patrick Mahomes.
                            Yeah...can't imagine how mad they are about that monumental blunder.

Comment

• hawaiiansteel
                              Legend
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by NorthCoast
                              Hargrave? You mean the guy that finished the SB with zero sacks and 1 QB pressure??
                              Can't wait for the A+ rating PFF will give him for the game.
                              Hargrave was a total non-factor in yesterday's game.

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
                              Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...