https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...of-josh-allen/

What next? Matt Canada as OC?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Tyler Huntley given the honor

LOL!! Why not?!! Canada was the 2nd half of the season savior! Coach of the year!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    LOL!! Why not?!! Canada was the 2nd half of the season savior! Coach of the year!
    Hahahahahaha 10 c

Banned

User Info Menu

Canada also saved most of the lives in the twin towers on 911..
    He also built the Broklyn bridge too....
    And he crossed the Deleware with George Washington...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Tyler Huntley given the honor

I mean, Huntly? He was the reason the Ravens started LOSING. It's just a flag football game now any ways, who cares. But any bonuses tied into being named to the Pro Bowl should now be officially struck down, or at least no new contracts should carry any provision for it. What a complete JOKE.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I mean, Huntly? He was the reason the Ravens started LOSING. It's just a flag football game now any ways, who cares. But any bonuses tied into being named to the Pro Bowl should now be officially struck down, or at least no new contracts should carry any provision for it. What a complete JOKE.
    Huntley sucks, this is a total joke:

"Huntley threw two touchdown passes this season, the fewest by far for a quarterback selected to the Pro Bowl since the 1970 merger, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

The previous low was six touchdown passes by the Philadelphia Eagles' Mike Boryla in 1975. In filling in for the injured Jackson for six games, Huntley passed for a total of 658 yards, which ranked 48th in the NFL this season."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...o-bowl-rosters
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Many players just opt out. If you are selected but opt out, I wonder if their contracts still trigger the bonus? I would think so.

I suppose it's a nice reward for some players to take their families to Hawaii for a week of sun anyway.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Many players just opt out. If you are selected but opt out, I wonder if their contracts still trigger the bonus? I would think so.

I suppose it's a nice reward for some players to take their families to Hawaii for a week of sun anyway.
    the Pro Bowl s no longer held in Hawaii, it's now in Orlando.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Pro Bowl s no longer held in Hawaii, it's now in Orlando.
    oof... in that case I can see a few more opting out....

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats Cam;

Cam Heyward replaces Chris Jones for Pro Bowl games
    Posted by Myles Simmons on January 31, 2023, 11:59 AM EST

The Steelers will have a representative at this week’s Pro Bowl games.

With Chiefs defensive tackle Chris Jones unable to take part with Kansas City advancing to Super Bowl LVII, defensive tackle Cam Heyward will be on the roster in Jones’ stead.

Heyward started all 17 games for the Steelers in 2022, recording 10.5 sacks, 22 quarterback hits, and 14 tackles for loss. He also had four passes defensed, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.

A Steelers first-round pick in 2011, this is now the sixth consecutive year that Heyward has made the Pro Bowl roster.

Pittsburgh edge rusher T.J. Watt also made it to the Pro Bowl roster but he will not participate in this week’s festivities in Las Vegas.