Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final 8

Legend

User Info Menu

Last edited by papillon; 01-21-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hmmm...All teams have a good QB, and better than average coaching. Coincidence?
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Our 2024 draft is grade A.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Only 3 have elite PFF grades, amazing the productivity you can get with better weapons and scheme.

Allen: 91.6
    Mahomes: 91.3
    Burrow: 90.7
    Hurts: 85.9
    Lawrence: 77.4
    Purdy: 76.6
    Jones: 76.0
    Prescott: 72.0

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Boom!!! You beat me to it!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Only 3 have elite PFF grades, amazing the productivity you can get with better weapons and scheme.

You are on fire my friend!

Banned

User Info Menu

The Mahomes/Reid combination is what I like. But Joe Burrows in the playoffs is something else.

I’m looking for that Cowboys implosion either this week or next. It’s going to happen cause McCarthy is a fraud coach as well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

Find me one playoff team that runs the "wet your pants" offense that Pgh runs. Not ONE of these teams coaches with a yellow stream running down their leg. They ALL hit splash plays before the final 2:00 of each game, even the last player picked in the entire draft, Purdy. But we are the only team who took a QB in the 1st round, and have put him on such a short leash, he can't even make it to the fire hydrant to take a leak. But Purdy is allowed to "go for it." Any difference you see in coaching or offensive coordination? Just a little. Any wonder why we are sitting at home for the playoffs? But don't worry, the same OC is coming back for 2023.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Find me one playoff team that runs the "wet your pants" offense that Pgh runs. Not ONE of these teams coaches with a yellow stream running down their leg. They ALL hit splash plays before the final 2:00 of each game, even the last player picked in the entire draft, Purdy. But we are the only team who took a QB in the 1st round, and have put him on such a short leash, he can't even make it to the fire hydrant to take a leak. But Purdy is allowed to "go for it." Any difference you see in coaching or offensive coordination? Just a little. Any wonder why we are sitting at home for the playoffs? But don't worry, the same OC is coming back for 2023.
    All have good/great OC’s.

Does Canada fit into this group? The answer is a definitive no.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

All that matters to Tomlin is that the media keeps swooning over him.

All that matters to Rooney is filling seats, which he can achieve w mediocre teams to continue his scam.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    All have good/great OC’s.

Does Canada fit into this group? The answer is a definitive no.
    Yea but, have any of the OC's of that group of 8 got scholarships for the head coaches son at his favorite college? Canada did that for Tomlin. Oh, that's right, no conflict of interest there, nothing to see. The TTT just think it's no big deal, nothing to talk about. So what if Canada gave Tomlin's son a full blown scholarship at MD before he landed the OC job for Pgh. I'm sure it has no bearing on anything. Art II just takes another sip of scotch and let's it ride, even gave Canada another year to f--k off.

Oh, in case you're wondering, Dino had 3 receptions in 3 years at MD, so there is no question he deserved a full scholarship there on his playing merit alone, nothing to do with a bribe of any sort. 3 catches in 3 years. Proof he was deserving of a scholarship. I am sure Pgh will draft him.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...-tomlin-1.html