Thread: Steelers vs Tom Brady - Post Season

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers vs Tom Brady - Post Season

Just heard if Tom Brady wins a playoff game this weekend, he’ll have as many playoff victories in his career as the Steelers have had in their existence.

If he wins a 2nd playoff game, he’ll tie the Patriots with the most playoff wins.

If he wins 3, he’ll have more playoff victories than any franchise.

That’s beyond amazing that it’s even a possibility.

Starter

User Info Menu

Yeah but no * regarding the Steelers wins. So there's that

Legend

User Info Menu

You can’t tell me he hasn’t sold his soul to the devil. What he’s done is unfathomable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    You can’t tell me he hasn’t sold his soul to the devil. What he’s done is unfathomable.
    With the longevity thing, definitely, but I think he figured early he couldn't throw like Favre and Marino or run like Vick, and the key to consistent success was pre-snap reads and always taking a profit. When they're showing run D, pass, when they're back expecting pass, run, wide open check down, take the free yards.

Easier said than done with the way defenses are disguised, but this is Kenny's path to success, too. Consistent study and always staying one step ahead of the defense.

Legend

User Info Menu

I was looking at QB stats and saw that in Brady's last game his time to throw was 2.0 seconds flat. First time of seen the number that low. That is all about the pre-snap read. He knows where he's throwing the ball.

Dude has learned to stay out of harm's way. He's also learned to work the refs to get roughing calls.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When the nfl allows a player such protection they can last 25 years - many records will fall.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm surprised the media has sort of completely ignored him, he's 45 and just finished a season where he threw for like 4700 yards wtf. It's crazy. And when I've seen that offense play he's getting hardly any help, a lot of drops.

Legend

User Info Menu

Exactly this. His records mean nothing. Between the cheating and the overwhelming favoritism, Pee Wee Herman could have had those records.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Exactly this. His records mean nothing. Between the cheating and the overwhelming favoritism, Pee Wee Herman could have had those records.
    Exactly right.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow, a lot of salt in this thread. Give the guy his due.